part sixteen,

charli's pov:

it's our second day in la and i'm really enjoying it. i missed everyone so much. i never thought i'd say this but i kind of feel home sick from connecticut. chase has been very clingy since what happened. i still can't even say the m word. but it is what it is. i do t mind him being clingy but he doesn't even talk to his own friends anymore.
chase: hey charli
he came and sat behind me on the beanbag i was on.
charli: hey
chase: do you want to get some breakfast
charli: im not really hungry
chase: you haven't ate since yesterday
charli: im just not felling it ok!

i kind of snapped and i feel so bad. i immediately turn back around.
charli: im sorry baby
chase: it's okay, i just want you to be okay
charli: i know
i kiss him.
chase: so how about that breakfast
charli: okay sure babe
i said okay even though i wasn't hungry because i can't hurt him.

we go to eat breakfast. i order avocado on toast but i just pick at it and don't really eat it.

chases pov:

i notice charli doesn't really eat. i think she's still upset from the thing. i haven't even told my parents. i should do that...

chase: i just realised
charli: realised what
chase: i don't want to upset you
charli: chase it's fine
she puts her hand on top of mine.
chase: i haven't told my parents about the miss...
i stopped. she took a big deep breath. i give her a look to let her know i'm here. i feel like if i don't shes so fragile at the moment that she will just crumble.

we walk back to the house in silence i held her hand we havnt spike since we ate. i need to break the silence.

chase: i love you
charli: i love you too

charli's pov:

we go back and don't say a word to anyone get in bed and just lie down on top of the covers staring at the selling after about 20 minutes i feel better so i get up go into our suitcase get out chases biggest hoodies. then i jump on top of him. he chuckles i giggle. we havnt laughed in ages it feels nice.

chase pov:

i can tell she's getting better and i'm glad. i can't wait for to be back to the bubbly energetic charli i've missed....

....

💜💜