The Captain

(Sorry if you got a notification, this is just an Edit :) )

It's now just after poison sky. Oh, and btw, Episode 5? Awesome. Episode 9? I squealed for 5 mins straight.

○°Gallifreyan°○

Doctor's POV

It was a normal day at Hogwarts, or as normal as it could be. It was a few weeks after Christmas, and the air was still bitter, but spirits were high among the students. Suddenly, though, that peace was over as someone came bursting through the doors in a full captain's uniform. That's right, it was Jack!

All the staff were pointing wands at him, and so were some of the 6th and 7th years. He, as always, seemed unaffected, just scanning the room.

"Guys, this is a friend of mine from America. I'll go see what he wants."

"Doctor!" He called walking up to me, "I just found out, the daleks -- they're planning to attack you, and since they can tell you're here, well,"
"They'll come here," I couldn't believe it! I'd led the Daleks to innocent children!

I remembered the situation the school was in currently, and told the staff,
"Oh, this is an old friend of mine, Captain Jack Harkness. He's just received some worrying news and it very much involves everyone here."

"And what news is this?" Asked Dumbledore.

"An old enemy of mine, the Daleks, are planning to attack, and that's not good, because they don't care who they kill. The students will need to go somewhere safe: doesn't matter where, just not here. You could try hiding somewhere in Hogsmede, but I can't let the kids get hurt," I whispered to Dumbledore and he nodded.

"Students! Pay attention," I called, "for some time, you have to go somewhere else. There is a problem that needs dealing with, and it's far too dangerous for students to get involved." A giant racket erupted, students screaming questions as loud as they could.

"SILENCE! Your head of house will guide you to a safer area whilst the problem is dealt with."

They did so, and an hour later, they returned without and students.
"Daleks are the creatures you fought against in the Time War, correct?" The headmaster asked, getting straight to business.

"Yes, and they are the most disgusting race you will ever meet, more vicious than all the Dark Lords combined and the power to destroy a whole planet," the Master answered, a snarl audible in his voice.

"When are they coming, Captain?"
"I'm not sure exactly, but they'll be here by this time tomorrow," he answered.

"That gives us some time to plan, at least."

So, we spent the next 20 hours or so preparing.

Finally, we had built up a defence that would give us about 5 minutes warning when anything appeared, and had a powerful force field that could keep the daleks at bay for about 10.

"Everyone, get ready. We don't know when they'll attack!" I called.

Jack's POV

"Hello," I said to the woman standing next to me, to the Doctor's annoyance.
"Jack!"
"What? Can't I say hello to anyone?" I asked.

She just laughed.
"Jack, you know she's probably too young for you anyway!" I laughed.

"He's a Time Lord, too?"
"Hmm? Oh, no, he just has a certain... condition. It's a long story. And anyway, remember the school is under attack here." He reminded us.

About 2 minutes later, the Daleks appeared, flying up towards the windows.

"They're surrounding me! Jack, Master stay close McGonnogal, draw as little attention to yourself as possible, got it?" She tucked behind a bookshelf and we formed a triangle, me holding a gun and the other two their wands.