Trying the best I can.

Say hi to chapter 13! This chapter is basically just going to be the full moon and the start of the work in the lab, which I conveniently wrote a plan for last week without remembering! Anyway, on with the chapter.

Doctor's POV

"Ugh," I said, walking downstairs, "I can't believe we haven't been out of the castle in so long. We should go exploring some more with Donna."
"I guess we should bring her along," he agreed.

"Why wouldn't I?"
"If you were going someplace she could die, you wouldn't, would you?"
"That's true, but you should also realise she could die crossing the road. Not that I wouldn't mind if she died, obviously."

"You'd be sad if you stood on an ant's nest," he pointed out, much to my annoyance.

"Anyway, we should get used to moving around in our animal forms. I know you're pretty good at climbing, but we also need to be fast."
"Alright then, let's get to work. 3 days should hopefully be enough. If not, we can always go back and also practice in the Room of Requirement for a week or so."

For 3 days, we spent 15 hours a day- to give us time to eat, sleep, and interact with people so they didn't need to worry about us, gradually improving. On the 3rd day, we decided that we needed another day to perfect it, so headed back a day and made sure we could run and dodge, building up our stamina with 30 minute rests for every hour of work we completed.

We cut the breaks shorter and shorter until we only needed 5 minutes to catch our breath after 1.5 hours of fighting, playing, dodging and running.

Sweating and panting, we took the TARDIS to Remus' office and the Master, who was the least tired, popped his head out of the door.

"Just so you know, Remus, we're ready for tomorrow." He went back in and we vanished again.

Remus rubbed his eyes and shook his head.
"I really should go to bed.."

"Well, misson.. successful.." I panted, plonking down into my chair.

"20 full hours of running around isn't particularly fun, is it? We should probably shower."

"I already smell like I've taken one- in sweat!" I agreed.
"You go first then," he told me. Pulling off my jacket, I nodded and went into my room to undress.

Once we had both showered, we went into our rooms and slept.

The next day, we visited Donna and went on a trip to the biggest library in the universe. It didn't go well. As always. We were back about an hour after we left- to the population of Hogwarts.

"We should go down to breakfast, Doctor."
"After that we should be able to talk plans with Remus and take a sample of his blood, I hope. I'll need a lab to work in, hopefully we'll be allowed to use the RoR, but if not I can ask the TARDIS to make one for us."

While enjoying our meal, we sat beside Remus and told him about our progress over the last few days.

"The Master and I could run for an hour and a half with only 5 minutes of rest, and we've got all the mobility sorted," I explained.
"And, we've got a lab and can transform back and forth easily," the other Time Lord added.

"Thanks you two. Really, I can't explain how much this means to me. It'll be worth more than anything else to me if this works, or even if not. How will I ever repay you? You've already done so much for me."

"Repay us? We aren't helping you for profit you know. It's just that we genuinely care about it, and you. But, there is one thing you could do for us, and that's keep safe. I can't exactly explain why, but keep safe over the next few years, no matter what happens. Keep a level head and use your intelligence. That's all I want."