SECRET MESSAGE!

Hey everyone.  If you're seeing this, you're reading a secret message from the author not found in any other copy of The Subtle Beauty on the entire internet!

Whaaaaat!
I want to thank you for taking the time to get through this unique retelling of Beauty & the Beast.  I know a lot of you have fallen in love with Eoghan.  He's a total hunk, and I love his sense of humor.  And Glory is amazing too (and she only gets better with Eoghan by her side).

So if you loved The Subtle Beauty, please, Please, PLEASE pop by Goodreads & Amazon and tell the world!  You don't have to have pretty words or anything, but I know in my heart you've got at least 10 words in your brain that you can string together for a review.  Reviews are going to help this book find even more new readers and friends for you to discuss it with.

Honestly, I can't stress enough how absolutely vital reviews are to authors.  And it only takes 2 minutes to write one. 

So please look to your right for the tiny little words "External Link" (it might say "Buy on Amazon".  It's FREE btw).  It will take you right to Subtle Beauty's Amazon page.  Then scroll down and leave your HONEST, heartfelt thoughts for other readers like you.

THANK YOU!  You're amazing <3

http://www.amazon.com/The-Subtle-Beauty-Ann-Hunter-ebook/dp/B00HNJX0Q2