ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫: 𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢🤕❤️

𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖚𝖇𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝕿𝖔 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յօ

𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘🤕❣️============================𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒄...

𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘
🤕❣️
============================
𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚
============================

Տ 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

"Say cheese!" Jimin's mom announced as she held her camera up, along with the other moms that stood next to her, with their own cameras up and prepared to take a shot.

Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi got together in a small group. They did a peace sign with one hand and held their diplomas in their available hands.

Their parents took a shot of them with wide smiles. Delighted to see their kids graduating from college.

Yes, today is their graduation day. The day that they all have been waiting for. The day that they all can call themselves, young adults. The day that they can start a new chapter of their lives.

"We are so proud of you boys!" The mothers cried, with tears that were ready to leave their eyes.

The boys started to feel overwhelmed by finally graduating, starting their own lives, and getting ready for change; they all hugged their mothers, which turned into an emotional hug. Some of them cried and the others didn't want to break away from their son's hugs.

"Hey." A voice from behind them was heard. They all parted from their hugs and turned to see who it was.

It was Jin. He held a small, box-shaped present in his hand. It was a white color box, wrapped with a black bow, which formed a bow on it.

"Jin? What are you doing here?" Namjoon went over to him, with a stunned expression. The older chuckled at the other male as he walked up to him.

"I wanted to see my boyfriend on his graduation day. So, congratulations Joonie." He said, before handing the present to Namjoon.

(Btw, Jin is only two years older than Namjoon in this story)

Namjoon's mouth formed an 'ohhhhh', before taking the box from Jin. He was about to open it but stopped himself from doing so as his eyes rested on the tag.