#1 (Erik Lehnsherr) daughter!reader

Request: I want dadneto moments that werent there xd. Requested by @soyfenomenoide.

Being the daughter of Magneto wasn't easy. There were people who hated him and considered him evil, so they either thought you were like him or you were in danger, because you're his weakness and the only thing he really loves so whenever someone wanted revenge or to hurt him, they would try to harm you or kidnap you.

It happened once and after that, he became overprotective of you. You had the same powers as him, but he wouldn't let you go on missions and eventually took you to farm far away in Mexico to live there. You had peace for a time.

All of this changed, when your old friend Jean showed up at the farm.

"Jean! Long time no see. What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm looking for your father. Where is he?" She looked worried and there was blood on her shirt.

"Y/n go inside, now!" He ordered.

"But she's-".

"Now!" He yelled and you did what he said.

Jean came to seek his help, but he refused and kicked her out, when the cops showed up and she attacked them.

"Dad, what happened here?" You came out and saw a helicopter destroyed.

"Jean happened. She almost killed everyone. I told her to leave" he informed you.

"But she looked like she needed help. Why didn't you help her?".

"Did you hear a word I just said?".

A few days later, Hank came and informed him of what has happened. Your father got angry and wanted revenge. You tried to convince him otherwise, but he didn't listen.

"Then I'm coming with you" you insisted.

"Like hell you are! I won't lose you too".

"She's my friend".

"And I'm your father. She's not the Jean you know anymore. I have lost so many people, please! I need to know that you're safe. Just listen to me this once" he begged and you pretended to stay, but as soon as he left with Hank and everyone else, you went to Charles and told him everything and then headed to New York to try and stop him from killing Jean.

"Y/n, I told you to stay home, why wouldn't you listen?".

"She's my friend and I won't let you hurt her. She's not herself but I know she's still in there".

"Step aside. I don't want to hurt you" he warned.

"No!" You refused.

"Fine" he finally gave up.

"Wait, just like this?" You were confused.

"You're just as stubborn as I am and you won't stop. Go save your friend, but be safe" he gave you permission.

"Thank you" you hugged him and left to stop and save Jean.