#1 (Hank McCoy)

Request: Please, a Hank Mccoy imagine - Staring at each other's lips for a moment before moving closer, as if drawn together by some unseen force. + "I don't know anyone else who can make me fell this way". Requested by anon.

You and Hank had sexual tension ever since you met each other. Everyone could see that you're into each other, even you. It's just that neither of you had the courage to speak up, until one day everyone got sick of the yearning and unspoken words that Erik ended up making comments in front of everyone. Of course, the two of you blushed and were embarrassed but pretended not to know what he's talking about.

Later that evening, Hank was working late in the lab and you decided to talk to him about your feelings after a lot of encouragement from Raven, Storm and Jean. What you didn't know is that Hank had the same thought in mind and he too was encouraged by Charles, Erik and Scott.

"Hey!" You greeted.

"Hey!" He looked at you for a second before looking at the microscope.

"What are you working on?" You rubbed your hands together as you came closer.

"Uh, nothing much. Just observing the way the cell is reacting to this cure I'm testing".

"Interesting".

"Yeah".

"So, uhm, I came to talk to you about something but I see you're busy, I'll come back later" you were about to head out when he grabbed your wrist to stop you.

"No, no- I'm free for you- I mean I'm not busy at the moment. This can wait a bit. It's not that important".

"Great".

"So, uhm- what did you want to talk to me about?".

"Oh, yeah, about that... I- forgot" you giggled.

"I don't think you can forget that easily" he stated.

The two of you just stood there for a moment and stared at each other's lips and at the same time you both took a step closer that your bodies were touching. You both wanted to stop but it was like as if your bodies were like magnets drawn together by a force none of you could se. Without thinking, Hank pressed his lips against yours. You thought he'd place a soft kiss on your lips, but it was rough and full of passion.

You did not expect that, but you liked it nonetheless.

He stopped after a while to take a breath "I don't know anyone else who can make me feel this way".

You were still processing what has happened and only nodded at what he has said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- like just do that- without consent. I'm really sorry! It's just that I thought-".

"Hank, it's okay. I wanted this too" you informed him.

"Really?... C- can I kiss you again?" He politely asked.

"You don't have to ask. Just go for it".