Sleeping Headcanons (Peter Maximoff)

Request: Hiii!💖 I just watched Dark Phoenix today and I'm so sad we didn't get more Peter. :( can I have a cute headcanon with a sleepy Quicksilver in the morning and her short gf? 👀 thanks so much!💖🐰. Requested by @ichigosenju.

A/N: I made the headcanon sleeping with Peter instead of sleepy.

- He moves a lot during the night and can't stay still before falling asleep.
He'd talk to you until you fall asleep or he does.

   --"Y/n, are you awake?" he asks.
   --"Yes. You ask me this every night".
   --"I'm bored".
   --"You're always bored when you can't sleep".
   --"Do you know how many days make a year on Mars?".
   --"Peter, I want to sleep. You can tell me this irrelevant information tomorrow".
   --After ten seconds he asks again "are you awake?".
   --"Yes. Please shut up and go to sleep".
   --Three minutes later he asks again "are you asleep?".
   --"Not anymore. I swear if you don't shut up, I'll sleep somewhere else".
   --"Alright, alright. I'll stop now!".

- You wake up during the night when he goes to the bathroom, because he's so fast and when he moves, you feel the cold wind

- In the morning, you wake up when he wakes up and leaves for a second to make you breakfast

- You have breakfast in bed everyday, thanks to his speed

- At night you watch movies together in bed and he steals snacks, which you scold him for

- You'd be reading a book, when you hear the sound of pages turning and then him telling you he's done reading and wants to do something with you.

   --"are you fucking kidding me? I'm still reading. You should start reading like a normal human being and enjoy the experience".
   --"But I want to spend more time with you".

- The only time he's sleepy in the morning and wants to sleep more is when you have an important appointment.

   --"wake up, babe. We have to go".
   --"Hmm" he turns to the other side.
   --"We're gonna be late. Now move your ass" you order.
   --"You don't have to be so bossy. We won't be late, I'm fast, remember?".
   --"How can I forget? You remind me of that everyday. Besides, if I don't get bossy, you'd never leave the bed".

- You wrap your legs around his waist every night, but before that he searches for your feet with his but can't find them since you're so short

- Sometimes, he'd wake up with your hair in his mouth and he's be chewing it and trying to get it out.

   --"Babe, what are you doing?" You ask.
   --"I'm trying to get your hair out of my mouth".
   --"You know you can use your hand, right?"
   --"Yeah, but it's wrapped around you and I don't feel like moving it".
   --"For a very fast person, you're so lazy".