𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[ 艾马 ] ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ 000
✧・゚┊ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

A COLD BREEZE OF WIND WHISKED through the two meekly

A COLD BREEZE OF WIND WHISKED through the two meekly. The female shut her ocular perceivers instantly, yielding herself from her surroundings. And she quivered minisucule, due to the inexistent air flowing through the unbearable silence.

The female then again, took a deep breath, gritting her pearly whites tighter. "Jungkook, why. Just WHY?!" Jisoo's voice roared out like the ocean's tempest blow. But despite how fortissimo her voice was, that it echoed throughout the room, it didn't seem to fill the auditory perciever of the male.

"Hey, do you think she'll like this flowers? What about giving her chocolates instead. Or perhaps a ted-"

The female only dodged and disregarded every meaningless and nonsense phrases the male blurted out continuously. "We need to talk." Jisoo cackled oug a smile, holding back all emotional feelings lurking her heart for now.

Jungkook was left perplexed, as he grimaced at her with the confused expression written all over his face."We are talking! Now help m-"

"I can't. I can't do it anymore, Jungkook." She voiced out, looking straight onto his soul. She bit her lower lip which was still trembling, as if the cold has summoned.

"What do y-"

"I can't help you anymore with her." Her voice cracked.

Jisoo bit her lip, regretting her choice of words, because the smile that was plastered in Jungkook's face a while ago was now replaced looped downwards into a disheartened frown. And all his sad expressions was the result of how Jisoo's words attacked him directly.

"W-what?! No, no. You're gonna help me win that woman's hea-"

"No! Jungkook, please. I can't. And I'm sorry." Jisoo's hushed voice flew down the atmosphere of placid silence. And it finally reached his auditory percievers. It finally dawned on him. He finally listened to the meek cries of the female.

"Why Jisoo. Why?!" Jungkook grumbled, his patience diminishing and diminishing as seconds passed when the words of Jisoo was hitting him gradually.

He held her wrist, making sure she won't go. Right now, what he was doing was not to his heart's content but he was eager to win that woman's heart. He can't afford to back down after all the efforts and time he put into her.

"Jungkook, stop. Y-you're h-hurting me!" Jisoo tried to loosen his tight grip to her wrist but he didn't let that transpire.

"Stop holding me! It hurts!" The female pleaded, but he ignored her cries of pain.

"You need to HELP ME!" It was at the time she knew, he exploded. He errupted like a grumbling volcano, shooting out balls of lava. His hazel orbs refelcted a deadly glare that pierced through her soul sharply. He lost it. He loose his patience. He lost his composure, as he dangerously took a step closer to her.