🤖 fenton & child!reader ; gizmoduck?!

jan/31/20

pft, also the reader is around 7 years old in this, a orphan living in the streets for two months.

also you'll know why the reader is homeless and not in a orphanage.

listen to Lost Boy while reading or not--

Third POV

         A small child wandered around the streets of Duckburg, they managed to find a small bag of gold coins in the forest a few hours ago. It filled them with joy, they held their treasure tightly whilst skipping around Duckburg, wanting to buy a full meal.

         The child obliviously wandered on the wrong streets. They hummed a happy tune while trying to navigate this mysterious street, a bunch of crooks eyed the child, hearing the clinking of the familiar coins in the bag.

         The crooks signalled to their comrades to circle the helpless child, they all jumped out of their dumpsters and other hiding places and circled the now surprised child.

         "H-Hello! I'm (y/n)!"

         The child was scared but they reassured themself that those people are nice people. The crooks just looked at each other.

         "Dearie, I see that you have OUR bag of gold coins in there.. Would you mind if you give it back to us?"

          The child frowned, a sudden gut instinct told them to suddenly not trust these people.

          "B-But if it belonged to you shouldn't it have a name on the bag o-or some kind of identification?"

           This cleverness made the crooks glare at the child, it felt like a hundred poisonous needles pricked their small body. The child yelped as the youngest crook started to forcefully pull the small child's treasure. The child cried and screamed for help.

            Gizmoduck flew above the city until he heard a child cry for help. The superhero flew down at the source of the sound and saw a small child, around 5-7 years of age, struggling to pull a bag of gold coins from a bunch of crooks. His presence ignored because of the two groups pulling the bag like tag of war, except one is outnumbered by alot.

              "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CROOKS ARE DOING TO AN INNOCENT CHILD?!"

               Gizmoduck exclaimed in a booming voice, all the crooks looked at the source of the loud voice. They all cowered in fear and the leader yelled, "SCRAM!"