Chapter 11 Spellmans

"Sabrina, darling," started Hilda, her aunt, she was looking rather nervous, shooting looks to her elder sister Zelda every now and then

"Sabrina, darling," started Hilda, her aunt, she was looking rather nervous, shooting looks to her elder sister Zelda every now and then. "Are you sure your... father... isn't..."

"What my sister is trying to say, and failing," sharply glanced at Hilda, Zelda. "How do we know this isn't one of his tricks?" asked Zelda, glaring at the man she used to worship.

"I told you, auntie, he was in my vision," tried to explain Sabrina.

"Vision supplied by him," pointed Ambrose, looking at Lucifer with an awkward and nervous look.

"True," admitted Lucifer, smirking at them. "However, I have no interest in lying to you about my son. Who, by the way, is also your nephew."

That seemed to startle the Spellmans, realization hitting them.

"Wait, he's not related to them," said Sabrina, shooting Lucifer a nasty look, for trying to manipulate her family.

"He is. Both of you are. When I gifted Edward child, I kept my promise," grinned the Devil. "You both have part of Edward. Not so much of Diana though."

"How is that possible?" asked Ambrose, bewildered.

"Angelic seed," Sabrina scrunched up her face, disgust evident, she didn't need that mental image. "Your 'mother' was simply an incubator. You and your brother, are mine and Edward's."

"Did he have a name?" asked Sabrina, her tone softening. 

"I don't think so," shook Lucifer his head. "We'll soon find out, considering that the power-spike I felt, was here, in Greendale."

"Oh, that poor darling, all alone, without family," cooed Hilda, already imagining cooking his favorite meals and listening to him talk about his problems. Having another nephew would be so great.

"Speaking of that," cleared Ambrose his throat. "I just remembered. A new family is moving in that old house."

"You think it's them? him?" asked Sabrina, catching on.

"Could be," shrugged Ambrose. "Considering that they moved there in one night, without movers, it seems a little bit magical to me," admitted Ambrose.