Chapter 1 Twin!?!?

Fluttershys pov

I wake up snuggled in my bed with my Angel bunny. I open my eyes slowly what i see is Angel bunny damanding to have a special breakfast. "Oh morning Angel you want a special salad ok then ill make it right away" i said with a happy look on my face. Angel raps his little paws around my rist and tries to drag me down stairs. "Ok ok i get it i don't need to rush". Angel bunny looks at me with a sarcastic look on his face. I pick him up and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I put Angel down on the floor next to his food bowl. I started preparing his special breakfast. "Eeeeeeh...." i hear voice in my living room. I stop what i was doing and walk over into the living room. My eyes grew huge i see rainbow dash laying on the couch drunk off her ass. "Eh.e.e...eh um.... rainbow dash " i asked

Her while pulling up the blankets. My eyes grow huge its not rainbow dash its a dude a half naked dude on my couch! WTF! Omg a half naked man is on my couch! What should i do!?!?!?! Should i call the cops no ill just call rainbow dash she knows what to do! I quitly pick up my cell phone and dial rainbow dashes number. *Rings* "eh hello" "eh rainbow dash" eh what do u want at 3am in the morning" its not 3am rainbow its 9:00 in the morning " "close enough anyway what do you want" "there's a half naked guy on my couch" "and.... " "i don't know him!" Did you get drunk last night again?" "Um no I'm pretty sure Angel wouldn't let me have alcohol in the house un like the last time" "um Angel is a bunny" " have you seen him in his bad mood" "yea but he's a bunny" " ok never mind about that there's a naked guy on my couch can you help me with him. "Ehhhh... why" "just get your butt over here" "fine ill be there in a bit" "ok bye" i hang up the phone and sit down on one of the chairs in the living room. I put my hand on the side of my head.

I hear the couch creeking with movement i asume he's just trying to get conferable on my couch. But the most shocking thing happen he was leaning over me with a smile on his face. "Whats your name sexy?" "Um....um.." "come on don't be shy" " um fluttershy" i said with my face red from his words "fluttershy what a nice name" he strokes my pink hair while my face is turning red. " wanna have some fun" my heart explodes in my chest. "Eh what do you mean fun?" I ask him. He grabs my hand and stands me up. He pulls me close to him. "Well..." *opens the door* "alright fluttershy what do you need help with now" i froze when i hear rainbow dash coming in. Rainbow dashs jaw drops. "Rainbow blitz!?! What in a equestria are doing!?!?" "What i woke up to beautiful lady in my room" "ehhhhh rainbow blitz this is my friends house" he looks around the room realizing its not his room. "Ooops" "rainbow blitz stop flirting with my friend and get your ass dress we are going home" "wow sis trying to ruin your twin brothers fun." (TWIN BROTHER!?!?!) "Ehh.... ehh twin brother?" "Sorry i never told you fluttershy but yes rainbow blitz is my twin brother sadly" rainbow blitz gets himself dress and walks over to fluttershy. "Wow dash i didn't know my sis has such a cute friend " my heart beats very fast while he puts his arm around me. "Come on rainbow blitz lets go home and please stop being a pervert around my friend " rainbow blitz looks over at me and says goodbye to me. They leave my house finally i can have a non sexual day. But i have to say rainbow blitz was pretty sexy i mean his blue wings his magenta eyes his spiked rainbow hair wow who wouldve known i find something like that in the morning. *Sighs* rainbow blitz what guy.

Rainbow dash and blitz flew over to their apartments *sighs* " rainbow blitz don't tell me you got drunk again did you?" "Hehehe i guess i had too much vadca last night" "what am i going to do with you how am i going to explain this to pinkie" "you mean your roomate sis" "yes my roomate *sigh* please try not to get drunk again i mean its bad enough that fluttershy is a pervert when she's drunk" "ohhhhh she is *giggles* she looks pretty hot i have to say you done well sis" "hey! Don't get any ideas mr she's my friend not some dildo that you can fuck around with she's very sensitive" ohhhh sensitive you say" "ugh i mean she has sensitive feelings blitz not the other way around but still she's my friend" "geez sis i was joking with you" "why you little asshole your just as pervert like pinkie pie anyway behave i have to go back to bed see ya" " see ya sis" " don't call me that" rainbow dash goes upstairs and goes in her apartment. Rainbow blitz opens his apartment door walks in and goes to bed to sleep some more. *Sighs* fluttershy what a woman hehehe"

Fluttershys pov

*Sighs* sorry Angel i finish preparing your salad" i continue preparing Angels breakfast but rainbow blitz *thump thump* oh my i think i have a crush on him but he's dashies twin brother i don't think dash would agree if him and i went out with each other. I give Angel his salad and walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on netflex and started watching my shows. Hmmm this were rainbow blitz slept last night oh rainbow blitz.
A/N: my step sister Jasper-Familiar helped me with the rainbowdash parts (you guys should read my stories -Jasper)