Chapter 2 the crush

~Fluttershys pov~ the next day....

Me and dashie were waiting at the bus stop to get picked up for.school *sighs* "i better check up on blitz to see if he's up" "oh...um.. ok dashie" i replied to rainbow dash while she was heading over to rainbow blitz apartment. The bus doesn't come until 6:55 we got here at 6:30am.20Minutes later i wondered what's taking so long so walk towards to rainbow blitz apartment.when i got there i hear a crash inside. I barge in and i see dashie and rainbow blitz arguing.b..but the worse part of all blitz just gotten out of the shower. All he was wearing is just a towal.my face blush red really bad because i saw every thing of him. "E...e..eh...um... I'm sorry to interrupt but dash the bus will be here in 5minutes" *sighs* "your lucky that you got wings blitz good thing you can fly fast as me" "well hello there fluttershy" i froze when i heard his voice. "U..u..um...hi" "hey! Are even listening to me blitz!" "Sorry dash but i was paying attention to you're hot friend over there" *sighs* " just get your ass dress blitz me and shy are going back to the bus stop" "ok dash bye fluttershy" as dash drags me out the door i wave bye at him. "Hehehe sorry about that fluttershy" "oh its fine dashie you guys were just acting like normal twins" "normal? How can me and him be normal i mean I'm 20% cooler than him and he just likes to act like a pervert all the time" "oh dash but he is quite nice" "that's because he's trying to get in your pants girl" *gasp* "Wait! Do you have a crush on him shy?" "Oh....um ..eh... i guess" "i knew it" "are you mad at me dash?" "What no at lease he can pay attention to one girl for a change" "oh i was worried there for a sec" "I'm more worried how is he going to treat you" "wait what do you mean dash?" "He's got a thing for you too" my heart explodes when i heard her saying that he likes me back. "R..r.really dashie?" "Of course he's been talking about you a lot shy" "oh my" me dash continue talking about blitz liking me back on the way to canterlot high. As me and dash got off the bus i see blitz driving in the parking lot with his amazing car. Dash looks over at him "psh couldve use his wings dumbass" i giggle with dash after she called him a dumbass. Me and dash go inside the school, i say bye to dashie when i was heading to my locker to get my stuff for 1st hour. 3Hours later i meet up with dashie at lunch. "FLUTTERSHY!" I hear a loud hyper voice behind me it was pinkie pie. Rarity,applejack and twilight tag along with pinkie. "Oh pinkie you startled me" *giggles* "I'm just so happy to see you have this lunch fluttershy! rarity,applejackand twilight are happy too" pinkie said while bouncing up and down with excitement and joy. I smiled at them. I turn my head over to a different way and i see rainbow blitz hanging out with friends. *Sighs* hes dreamy. "What are you looking at sugar cube?" Applejack asked i snap out of my lala land and started to pay attention to what she said. "Eh...um what was that Applejack?" "I asked what were you staring at sugar cube" Applejack said in a kinda giggleing tone. "Hehehea i was just dozeing off to space" i lied to her cause it would be embarrassing to tell her i have a crush on dashies twin. "Heheh if you say so fluttershy" *giggles* i look over at blitz again,he looks at me and waves hi to me. I blush and wave back to him. My heart beats heavy i can even hear my heart beating. My face was red i couldn't help it i just wanted to kiss him but dashie would be mad i think. Dash looks over at me with a concern look on her face. "Eh.. fluttershy?"dashie ask. Applejack looks over at me too also with a concern look on her face. "You feeling alright sugar cube?" I look at them with an embarrass look on my face. "Huh?....Oh yea I'm alright girls." "You sure shy i mean you're face is kinda red" dashie asked. "Are you coming down with something sugar cube?" Applejack asked while walking over to me putting her hand on my forehead checking my temperature. "Hm.... not running a fever but kinda warm." Applejack pointed out. "Oh i um... probably got a cold heheh" (^~^°). "Eh ok then what were you were saying pinkie?" Dashie continue the conversation in between pinkie and her. "Fluttershy what's going on with you? Is there something you don't to talk about with us. Cause if it is you can tell me anything sugar cube." Applejack said while walking way from the others to have a talk. "Um...well...oh applejack i just can't help it i keep having feelings for dashies twin *sighs softly* rainbow blitz...." after i confessed to applejack i feel a huge Wight lift off of my chest. I was about to cry but i didn't want to worry my friend. "Aw...sugar cube everyone has crushes I'm pretty sure dash would understand so how did you fall for him?" I explain to applejack about how i met blitz, while i was about to finish applejack's smile faded away when i told her about blitz being a perv to me. "Whoa whoa whoa he slept on your couch and thought your living room was his bedroom he sounds like a dumbass." "Well... he was drunk though.." before applejack could say something to me the girls called her over to them. I follow her but someone put their hand on my shoulder. I slowly turn my head and i flet my heart explode in my chest,it was rainbow blitz. He was smiling down to me " hey fluttershy how are you today?" He asked while pulling me in his arms. I gently hug him back i couldn't help it i just had to my heart was just demanding to feel his touch. I look up to him and smiled at him my face was turning red from his touch and his heart beat. "Um..m...m I'm...f..f..fine thank you" i feel so safe in his arms i just want more of his love but i don't know if he likes me back. He lets go of me gently. I look down to the floor from embarrassment i blush even more cause i feel more feelings for him. He puts his left hand on my cheek and pulls my head up facing to him. My heart beats even faster than before. I look into his dark magenta eyes and stared at them for a minute. "Hey what's wrong fluttershy come on smile" blitz said gently stroking me cheek with his thumb. I slowly gently smile at him i didn't want to disappoint him cause i have strong feelings for him. "There's that graceful smile i liked when i first met you" my heart stops when i heard him compmented me. "Hey" he says in a soft voice. "U....umm yes?" I ask hesitately. "Will you.." "fluttershy!" I hear a voice coming towards me and blitz, its DASHIE! "Oh no" whispered in blitz's chest. "What in the wide world of equestria are you doing?" "Ummmm....." i said in a speechless away. "Why are you hugging my brother of all people" "u...um..um" "dash you interrupt me" blitz scoled dashie "hey! Your the one hugging my friend" "fluttershy will you go out with me?" My heart explodes dashies face dropped out of shock. "Um....m y...yes.." he holds me closer to him then he slowly moves his head down for a kiss. I couldn't help it i just want him so bad so i pull my head in to kiss him. We kiss his lips were so soft and warm i love it so much i wanted more. I slip my tongue into his mouth i move it slowly in him. He slowly puts his tongue in my mouth. (Whats this feeling in my...) "ehhhh ok I'm done here" dashie says while turning around and going back to the girls. That's it me and blitz strated dating.