Chapter 3 the first date

Authors note if you can't handle very sexual content please skip this chapter.____________________________________

~Fluttershys pov~

After what happen at lunch me and blitz started hanging out a lot. All of the girls in school were so jealous. I was so scared at first but dashie and the girls were there for me blitz was there for me two. He's so sweet even though he has that stripping issue but i love it anyway. Dashie wasn't mad at me when blitz and i started dating she was like " i don't care if he hurts you ill kill his ass" i laughed with her. Blitz texted me saying how much he loves me. "Awww" i text him back saying [ Awwww i love you too :3]  *bing* [hey wanna go on a date?] *Typing* [sure ] after hanging out with the girls i go home so i can get ready for my date with blitz. I can't believe it this is my first date! *Honk* i look out my window to see what that noise was. It was blitzs car. I quickly walk down stairs and out the door. "Blitz!" "Hey sexy" *giggles* he kisses me softly and slowly. I blush and kiss him back. We get in his car when i sit down in the passenger seat blitz puts his hand on my thigh. I blush really bad and make a shy whimper sound. Blitz starts his car and starts driving. "So um... were we going?" I ask softly and quietly. "My place" i blush wildly i didn't expect that we were going to his place i thought we were going to the movies or something but his PLACE! I felt so nervous threw the whole drive. I put my hands in between my legs and i whimper a little. Blitz looks over at me while i was whimpering of embarrassment. He smiles and continues diving. (Omg what's going on with me i feel so.s...so) "we're here" i hear him turning off the car and slowly gets closer to me. He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss. He puts his tongue into my mouth and slowly moves it around. *Moans* omg this feels so good to good i want more. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. He kisses my neck and pulls me closer to him. I move over from the passenger seat on to his lap. I continue to kiss him but something poked me down below. I was wearing a skirt and long gray socks. He hugs me tightly and kisses me more deeper. "Hmm like that feeling?" *whimpers* "y...y..yes" *sighs* "lets do it in side in my apartment" *pants* "o..ok" blitz holds on to me, gets out of his car and goes inside while carrying my excited body. He carries me into his bedroom lays me on his bed. "Damn fluttershy you're so wet" i look at him and notice a spot on his crotch. Oh no did that come from me!?!?! "Oh...u..m sorry i dirtied your pants" "it's ok it happens now were we?" He kisses my neck and grabs my breasts. I have this enjoyable feeling in my chest i couldn't help it i loved him so much. He slowly kisses me down to my chest he takes off my shirt and unbottens my bra. I was so embarrass annd excited at the same time. I can feel him breathing down on my chest. He gets closer and closer to my left breast and starts kissing and sucking on it. "Eh..ah!" "Did that hurt" "n..no it feels g...good" "well then ill keep going" he continues sucking on my breasts and groapping them. I was moaning like a kitten looking for its mommy.  "B..b..b..blitz ah!" "Does this feel good fluttershy?" "Emm yes" he pulls my skirt down to the floor leaving my panties on. He puts his hand under my panties and starts fingering me. *Gasp* it hurt so much yet felt so good at the same time. "I'm not hurting you right?" *Breathes heavy* "n..no" he stops fingering me and starts stripping in front of me. I blush really bad when i saw everything of him. He takes off my panties and leans down to me getting ready to insert. "P..p..p.please be gentle i...i..its m..m..my first time" "i will" he slowly , carefully slides inside me. It hurt so much but i do it for blitz. I can feel myself tearing down there but he is so gental moving it down there. He grabs my hips for supporting his force inside me. *both Moans* "here lets move into a more conferable position" "o..ok" he slides himself out of me and moves me off his bed. He lays down on his bed completely naked. I craw on top of him. He was blushing and smiling at the same time. "Um... is this conferable for you" "your fine now lets continue" he grabs my hips,pulling me down on top of him so we can be one again. He slowly inserts himself inside me i moan loudly. "Ah!" "Did i hurt you babe?" "N..n..no keep going" he continues thrusting and thrusting. It hurt yet feels so good i wanted more. I move with his force but he got faster and faster. I couldn't hold back anyone. " Blitz if you keep doing that I'm going to ah!" i fall on his chest while he was thrust really fast. "Fluttershy!" "Blitz!" *Orgasms* both: ahhh! As i orgasm i left myself up from blitzs chest and orgasm. Lay myself back on his chest, i breathe heavy on his chest after we orgasm. *Breathes heavy* "hey i love you" "i love you too"

~Rainbow dash and pinkie pies pov~

"Damn what blitz doing down there" pinkie ask dash " more like who is he doing down there?" "Should we see if he's ok or something" "i don't feel like it we should continue our game on the wii." "Oki doki" we continue playing our game not giving a fuck what's going on down there.

~Fluttershys pov~

After that me and blitz fall a sleep on each other. I was so happy after that cause it reminds me of how we met. Not only that i lost my virginity from him.