No Shame

I only light up when cameras are flashin'Never enough and no satisfactionDiggin' my grave to get a reactionGot no shameI love the way you're screaming my name

Never enough and no satisfaction
Diggin' my grave to get a reaction
Got no shame
I love the way you're screaming my name

Chapter 3:

No Shame

Rose smiled at the young girl, it was around 3 in the morning. The two had fun tonight, working together they had caught around ten criminals, Rose missed Gotham, doing this.

The two stood on top of Gotham skyscraper, looking down at the city full of pollution and darkness, but for some reason, it always felt like home, no matter how disgusting the city truly was. Rose looked over at Batgirl, her red hair blowing in the wind. Rose watched as she took a bite of another pizza slice, using her arm to wipe the sauce off the side of her mouth.

"So kid, who are you under the mask?" The girl looked over at Rose, looking to see if it was a joke or not. "You can tell me yourself or I can go home and find it out, you choose"

The girl let out a sigh looking back out at the city "My names Barabra Gordon"

"Commissioners daughter, smart" Rose complimented nodding "Rose Lewis, nobody interesting is related to me"

"I think you're an interesting person by yourself" Barabra complimented the girl as Rose felt her phone ring, she looked down at it; Robin 2.0.

"Hello?" Rose spoke into the phone, confused as to why he was calling.

"You need to get home Rose, Death Stroke and Doctor Light are back, you need to hurry, it's an emergency" Jason spoke quickly, nervous.

"What do you mean they're back, Death Stroke is dead. Right?" Rose asked, confused and concerned, wondering if she should phone Dick and make sure he is okay. Rose knew the history between Dick and Death Stroke, she was the only one who knew everything.

"Dick brought back another stray and it turned out to be his daughter and somehow he's alive"

"I'll get the next flight back home and I shoulder be there by tonight" Rose swallowed, fear in her voice as well as Jason.

"Okay hurry, please" with that Jason hung up the other line and Rose looked to her new friend, she had to get home quick, she knew how serious it was if Jason was saying please.

"I have to go, but it was nice meeting you Barabra Gordon, I'll text you" Rose spoke, quickly getting to her feet.

"Oh. Do you need my number?" Barabra asked the older woman.

"No, I'll find you, trust me."

...

The older Titans walked into the building, defeated at the loss. Dick felt all the guilt and regret on his shoulders, he wished Rose was here. She would know what to say and do, it was always so complicated, but somehow she always knew.