chapter three

we come close to a house before bursting threw the door. we look threw the windows and try waiting but i see two young children sobbing and a women with a knife to her throat held by a man in a black hoodie with the same symbol on the back of the hoodie. i rush over and Reid kicks down the door. the man faces us and pushes the knife closer to the women's neck. "don't come any closer or i swear on my master i will do it." he was sweating and angry the man known as James Cowell was tall and had tan skin with blonde hair.

"James what would your master say about the women , why is she worth killing"

"she is a monster of a mother letting her child die ," he spits. i look over to the children.

"they are right there tough , there kidney's still intact" his eyes widen.

"what are you talking about, " he looks over at the two boys "one doesn't have a kidney he gave it to the weak one," he starts to lower the knife.

"that's what you like to think i checked they have there kidney's she has been a great mother protecting her children from harm now drop the knife "  Morgan was coming from behind and hotch was coming in from the side of the room to get the kids to safety. James starts to drop the knife and the women breaks free running to her children. Morgan quickly cuffs James and we all lower our weapons within a few minute more police arrive and an EMT come too. James Cowell on his way to the station and Landon being let out. we get in the cars and start to head to a restaurant it had been almost all day and i only had a snack here and there. we stop at a sushi restaurant and sit down at a table. i sit next to Reid and hotch.

"first plane tomorrow is when we will be leaving okay guys. Freya good job today" i smile at hotch's words and i start to eat my food.

"okay i have to know, what the hell does slender man look like" Morgan asks, i chuckle

"it's more what he doesn't look like he doesn't have a face he is said to change his height and hide in with trees he has tentacles coming out of his back and he wears a suit like the one hotch is wearing now" i chuckle 

"really" Morgan shrugged it off easily. "so how old are you" he asks

"im twenty-five" shocked faces are shown besides hotch ,and Reid.

"yep im no longer the youngest , i have her beat by a couple months " Reid smiles

"oh cool ," i smile. it then starts to get later and later and when we are all finished it is almost eleven at night. we go to the hotel and check in. i go to my room and get out some pj's which consist of a white star wars tee shirt and shorts with Darth Vader and red light-sabers on them. i go to the bathroom and i hop into the shower sighing at the warm water. had taken my contacts out and put them away . i wash my hair and body then i get out and get dressed. i put on my oversized circle glasses and got dressed. i went to the bed and i decided to finish my to kill a mocking bird. i sit in peace as my eyes dance the pages. i hear a light knock on the door i go to it to see it was just Spencer. i open the door and he looked a little shocked.

"i-i um came to return your book"he hands me the mist i smile and take it from him.

"you're just in time i just finished to kill a mocking bird." i go over to the bed and i hand him the book.

"so you like star wars?" he smiles. i chuckle and nod,. "have you seen star trek " he asks

 "yea, and before you ask i like them both i am a marvel fan but dc is acceptable " i chuckle

"so you're a nerd"

"is that a problem ?" i ask

"not at all, nerd is cool, um i should get going see you tomorrow i guess" he then awkwardly leaves. wonder what that was all about i close the door behind him and lock it then i go to bed. i wake to the sun rising and my phone going off. i get up and go to my bag to change outfits. it is a white and grey stripped button up shirt , with black pants and my boots. i bush my hair out of my face and do my usual makeup, which is just eyeliner and lip gloss. i get my things together and as i am opening the door i see it is Spencer who was about to knock on it.