chapter nine

i make sure that all my work is done , i go to the main room and i see that the whole team is still here. i start to get my things together and then Emily comes over to me, "hey we are going out drinking just us girls you want to come" i hadn't had a girls night in well , ever i smile and nod . once i have everything i go over to Garcia , Emily, and jj and it turns out we are taking jj's car. her car is a nice mini van and has a car seat but can hold all of us. we soon get to a bar and we all sat together.

"so what will you like to drink we always get the same thing." jj chuckles , im not a big drinker in fact the only alcohol i do have is a glass of wine at family functions so i had no clue what to get.

"what should i get, i don't drink much " i chuckle Emily and garica gave evil glances to each other but jj stops being the motherly figure

"I'd say a fruity drink would be good." we then all go up to get our drinks and once i get mine i put my hand over the top. we go back to the table  and start to chat.

"okay so who would you rather date , just so we can get an idea of the guys you like, Reid , Morgan or hotch . " Emily smirks.

"is this fuck marry kill?" i ask they burst out laughing

"no just who would you date " jj chuckles without thinking for another second

"Spencer " i amused looks.

"so not Morgan " Garcia asks as if she heard me right.

"no , he is a good guy and all but i feel Spencer and i would have much more in common, he is smart , kind, and very interesting, funny ." they then get shocked faces.

"you like him" jj chuckles . i blush bright pink .

"n-no" garica then points to me

"you totally do , you're blushing , awe" i go to hide my face when the bar tender comes up and hands me a drink. i look over to him and he smiles

"this is from the gentleman over at that table." i look over and it was a old friend one from when we where in a band actually Alex. what was he doing here. he then gets up and i hug him .

"Alex hey what are you doing here"

"oh nothing i just saw you and thought she doesn't drink ," he chuckles.

"oh um guys this is my friend Alex we where in a band together " he then sits with us uninvited. he does that a lot. "so what have you been up to " i ask

"nothing just got done with my doctoring but of course you have how many like two already , gezz if i had your brain id be working for the FBI i swear., you still do the thing" he asks

"the profiling yes i do "  jj and Emily chuckle . Garcia was a bit confused.

"try it on anyone here" Alex challenges me. i look around and i see a man he had tan hands and face but his body was paler, he was someplace with a lot of sun but he covered up why because he was at war. he walks by and i stand up to him

"thank you for your service" i smile he was taken back.

"pardon , how did you know" he seemed shocked.

"your tan, was it Iran ?" he nods that was a lucky guess. "like i said thank you" he smiles and walks away

"you're welcome ma'am " i look to the girls and Alex jj and Emily where taken back and Alex wasn't shocked at all, Garcia though.

"how, how did you"

"magic " i chuckle a song starts to play that i don't have taste for but jj and Prentiss do and they get up to dance. im not a dancer i am always afraid to make a fool of myself. the night slowly comes to an end and i am driven back to my car so i can drive home. once i am home i walk in and look at to see the kid i asked to help take care of usagi when i am gone. he was feeding her. he turns to me and smile.