Chapter 2: Why Is He So Moody?

Y/n's POV:
I just turned off my alarm because I sadly have to move to a place that I don't even know great! I just love my life so much! "Y/N!" my aunt Kate called me, great that means it's time to go.

I walk downstairs with my suitcase, pillow, and blanket because I am definitely sleeping on the way there for sure "good morning y/n. How did you sleep."  "Good morning. I slept fine how about you?" "I slept well. Alright let's go in the car." "Okay."

We went outside to my aunt Kate's car and she started to drive to the mansion. I hope this goes well.

*2 hours later*
"Alright Y/n wake up we're here." I woke up and ran my fingers through my hair to try and comb it. "So are you excited." Aunt Kate asked me "sure." We got out of the car and got our suitcases out of her car trunk.

*2 minutes later*
We finally got to the front door and knocked but nobody answered. My aunt Kate saw an open door and went inside. "Why hello Kate it's good to see you again. And this must be y/n." "That's me." I said "Well my name is Mrs. Jessel so if you need anything just ask me or your aunt Kate." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Alright so Mrs. Jessel can I let Y/n meet the kids." "Of course." Aunt Kate let me into the tiled living room that was really big

"Okay Y/n this is the beautiful Flora." "Hi Flora I'm Y/n." "Hi!" Flora said. Flora ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged her back "so come with me Y/n I'll show you your room." Flora said skipping up the stairs with me behind her "your room is right there." She pointed to a door that was brown and dusty and needed cleaning. "Thanks so much Flora." "No problem I'll be in your room in just a second so we can play dolls." "Okay."

*3 minutes later*
I heard a knock on my door "come in!" A boy opened the door. He had beautiful raven curls, brown eyes that I could get lost in for hours, sharp jawline that suited him, and honey freckles dusted on his face. "Are you going to just stare or?" He asked "oh sorry I'm Y/n." I said standing up and sitting on my bed. "I'm Miles." "Oh cool my aunt told me about you. She said we are the same age. "Cool." He said "I'm going to go now see you at dinner. Oh and also don't speak to me." Damn. He is rude.

I went downstairs and saw my aunt Kate folding laundry "So how do you like it so far?" "Good but, why is he so moody?" "Miles?" "Yeah." "Y/n just give him some space for now he has been through a lot. Go get ready for dinner by the way." "Okay." I went back upstairs and washed my hands.