Chapter 6: Good morning

Miles' POV:
I woke up and unhooked my arms from around Y/n I mean I would've kept them there but I need to change and get ready and stuff like that.

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and stretched, and realised I wasn't in my room? Then I remembered that I slept in Miles' room last night. WAIT MILES!? Crap.

I got up from Miles' bed and went downstairs. "Good morning." Kate, Flora, and Miles said. "Good morning." I said smiling "I made breakfast." Kate said "okay." I said and sat down and ate my lucky charms.

"So Y/n?" Miles said "yeah?" I said back. "I know I was an asshole at first but I want to get to know you." Miles said. "I agree you were an asshole but I guess we can get to know each other." I said "Cool!" Miles said smiling.

We got to know about each other and to be honest it wasn't that bad until Miles asked "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" I did have a boyfriend but he cheated on me, I guess I should just tell Miles. "Well I had a boyfriend his name was Noah (not Noah Schnapp) but he cheated on me." I said looking down. "Hey Y/n he shouldn't have cheated on you from what I know about you, you are a very cool and kind girl, and very beautiful." Miles said "thanks Miles." I smiled and he smiled back.

It was time for dinner and I was pumped because it was spaghetti I mean who doesn't love spaghetti. "Hey Kate." I said "Hey Y/n." Kate said. We ate dinner but Miles didn't come downstairs which is weird.

It was time for bed and I changed into my starry pajamas because I don't know why but I love space so yeah. Someone knocked on my door. "Can i come in?" I knew that voice Peter Quint oh hell no. "No you can't at all asshole." I said back until I heard him trying to break down the door.

I sat down and put my head in my knees and tried to block out Quint trying to break down the door. "STOP ALREADY!!" I screamed but Quint broke down the door already.

Quint picked me up and threw me on the bed. "GET OUT ASSHOLE!!" I shouted trying to get Quint off of me. I started crying. "M-MILES!!" I shouted trying to get his attention even though he probably can't hear me.

I continued crying, then Quint fell off of me unconscious. Miles hit him with a bat. "M-Miles?" I asked still crying. "Y-Y/n I'm so sorry are you okay?" Miles asked me hugging me in the process. "N-no." I said. "Here I'll sleep with you if that's okay?" Miles asked "please?" I asked. He nodded before he brought the unconscious Quint to his room.

Miles came back in the room and layed down with me, he also put his arm around me. "Goodnight Y/n." Miles said "Goodnight Miles." I replied before we both fell asleep.