Chapter 7: I thought we were okay?

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and Miles wasn't there so I just got up and dressed into some mom Jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and yellow converse because I'm basic yeah.

I went downstairs and saw Kate, Flora, and Miles eating breakfast, but Miles just roled his eyes at me, I thought we were okay?

"Morning guys" I smiled at Kate, Flora, and Miles. "Good morning Y/n did you sleep well?" Kate asked "I slept okay" I said remembering last night "okay well go ahead and get breakfast" Kate said.

I got breakfast and sat next to Miles but he just got up and left, okay then? "What's wrong with you two?" Flora asked "uhm... nothing Flora nothing at all" I said and smiled at Flora in which she smiled back.

I finished breakfast and went upstairs I figured I could maybe check on Miles so I went up to his door and heard kissing. Miles had a girlfriend? I guess I should just go so I walked back to my room

I have been sitting in my room for 5 hours and it was currently 8:30 I was so bored out of my mind so I decided to go in Kate's room.

I knocked on her door "come in!" Kate said I opened the door, layed on her bed and sighed Kate sat next to me on the bed "what's wrong Y/n?" Kate asked "boys" I said blankly "is it Miles?" Kate asked rubbing my head "Yeah it's just he's been sleeping with me because I've been having bad dreams and today I heard him kissing someone in his room he's basically playing with my emotions" I said "aww honey how about I run you a warm bath?" Kate asked smiling "yeah I would like that" I said smiling at Kate.