Part 1 Ep 1: Dio The Invader

England-1868

    The show immediately starts as a dark and stormy night near a river as a very eerily music was playing in the background.

Blake: "*sarcastic* A dark and stormy night as an opening. How original."

Ben: "I assure you, Miss Blake. The next scene says otherwise."

???: "Hey! Look at that wreck!

   True to His word, the next scene immediately caught them all by surprise as they were now seeing the remains of a carriage with horses laying on the ground and a women hanging out of a window not moving, indicating she's dead. But, the next scene greatly unnerved nearly everyone in the room as they saw the driver being impaled through the mouth and the chest by two spikes.

 But, the next scene greatly unnerved nearly everyone in the room as they saw the driver being impaled through the mouth and the chest by two spikes

Blake: "*shocked* Okay, that was unexpected..."

Qrow: "Well... *drinks from his flask* That's one way to start a show."

Velvet: "*shocked* By the Twin Gods..."

Mercury: "That is one hell of a way to go."

Emerald: "You can say that again..."

   Now, although they felt sympathy for the poor people that died, most of the people in the crowd were already used to the presence of Death. Team RWBY, JNPR and the two members of Team CFVY and Team SSSN had seen many deaths and tragedies in the form of the Fall of Beacon. For the others, there's nothing to say. Still, it greatly disturbed a few people when they saw the terrible way that the people died especially the driver.

Weiss: "My Oum..."

Ruby: "*saddened* Even though we've seen similar on our journey, I still feel sorry for those people."

Qrow: "No offense, kiddo but this is the life of a Huntsman. You will see stuff like this on almost a daily basis."

Coco: "He's right. You'll be facing a ton of crap like that when you go on missions, Ruby. As much as I hate to admit it, you need to get used to it. Especially when..."

   Yang immediately noticed the somber tone in Coco's voice and the depressed look on Velvet's face. She then became a little worried.

Yang: "You okay, Coco? Velvet? You two don't look so good."

Velvet: "Huh!? O-oh.... I-i'm fine. Just...remembered something from the past..."

   The rest of Team RWBY and JNPR were worried but decided not to pry into other people's matters do to respect for personal space. Coco didn't say anything but the look on her and Velvet's faces was all it take for everyone to know that they were grateful that they didn't pry any further.

   The rest continued to watch the show as they saw an old man, who was the one who spoke earlier looked at the carnage with a surprised look on his face as his companion, a young lady slid down the side of the cliff to join him.