Part 1 Ep 3: Youth With Dio

As the screen began to count down for the next episode to play, the Heroes and Villains began to discuss amount themselves what might happen between Dio and Jonathan.

Ruby: "So, what do you guys think might happen?"

Jaune: "Well, with what we saw from the last episode, it's clear that a brawl between Jonathan and Dio will happen. With that hat guy helping him get evidence, Dio will be backed into a corner. But..."

Weiss: "Dio possesses the Stone Mask and he knows what it can do. There's no doubt that he'll definitely use it against Jonathan. Be it on someone else or worse...on himself."

Yang: "Yeah. Fighting a regular Dio is easy. Fighting a vampire is next to impossible especially since it's evening during the last episode. How the heck is a regular guy like Jonathan gonna fight against a vampirized Dio?"

Jaune: "I...really don't know..."

Ruby: "Guys, come on. It's gonna be fine."

WBY/JNPR: "Huh?"

   The three members of Team RWBY and Team JNPR looked at Ruby with confusion.

Yang: "Rubes, what do you mean by that?"

Ruby: "If Dio really does use the Stone Mask, JoJo can take him down.  Because..."

WBY/JNPR: "Because..."

Ruby: "*smiles* Because JoJo's a good guy! And good guys beat the bad guys every time! Just like in the stories!"

*CRASH!!!*

   Hearing this, nearly everyone in the theater comically collapsed at Ruby's naive way of thinking except for Summer, who was smiling proudly at Ruby, and Ben, who already knew what's gonna happen next.

Roman: "*gets up* Good Lord... Same old Little Red..."

Cinder: "Hmph! It's clear as day that you're still living in a fantasy, Rose. Should Dio use the Stone Mask, someone like Joestar would never defeat such a man of power."

Neo: {You just have to jinx it.}

Ruby: "Hey, I'm just telling the truth! And it's proven right! We've beaten you at Haven and we'll stop Salem!"

Cinder: "*smirks evilly* Oh, I assure you, Rose. When we fight again, it won't end up like last time."

Ben: "Alright, that's enough. You can bicker all you want after the episode. Now would be a good time to replenish your popcorn or snacks quickly. Because, it's starting now."

   Hearing this, everyone in the crowd quickly replenished their snacks and after they sat down, the episode began to play.

   Setting in a stormy evening at the Joestar Manor, the episode continued off from the last one, with Jonathan returning to the mansion with proof of Dio poisoning George.

Jonathan: "I have found it, Dio! Proof of your devilish plot!"

   As lightning flashed from outside, Dio glared at Jonathan as for once in his life, he was backed up in a corner

Dio: '*sweating* Shit... He did it... He's got me in a corner... But I won't run away. I came back...to finish things with JoJo once and for all!'

   Hearing this made the young Huntsmen-in-Training on edge. This meant that Dio truly intents to fight. And since he really was feeling like a cornered rat, the chance of him using the Stone Mask was very, very high.

   The scene showed the statue of the Joestar family's guardian angel before the screen went black for a second. Then, it quickly resumed to Jonathan placing the candelabra onto the table.