18 and pregnant *Graham Montague*

Imagine losing you're virginity to Graham and then getting pregnant. 

You had just come home from a super long day at work. You were happy to be home. You were beyond exhausted. You walked upstairs to you're room to see you're handsome fiance, Graham. "Hey, Y/n!!" he greeted you excitedly. "Hey, sweetheart. How was you're day?" you ask warmly. "Oh, it was good! Drinks at The Leaky Cauldron are doing well." he said very happily. "Well that's good, honey! I'm glad to hear that." you say happily.  

                                                        2 weeks later.....

It has been 3 days since yours and Graham's wedding. Adrian and Marcus promised to look after you're two dogs, Remy and Shiloh. You two were staying in a hotel in Fortlauderdale, Florida. You recently turned 18 about a day ago, and you're husband was 20, almost 21. You're birthday is June 27th, 1989. Graham's birthday is July 17th, 1986. Once you two got into you're hotel room, you're boyfriend headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once he got in the shower, you snuck a book out of one of you're suitcases. The book was about babies and trying to get pregnant. You started to find a page about how it's like to have babies and got reading. 

When Graham got out of the bathroom, he saw you reading the book about babies. "What are you reading, love?" he asks you. "This? Oh. I-it's nothing!!" you say, starting to put the book under you're pillow of the bed you were lying in. "Oh now I know it's something." he said, trying to get the book from you. "Graham, stop! It's nothing!!" you whine, as you try getting the book from him. Once he got the book from you, he looks at it and then looks at you. "Y/n, is this true?" he asks you. "Is what true?" you ask. "Is it true that you want to get pregnant?" "Y-yes... I... I do..." you say. "Then lets try." he says. "Graham, you do know it's illegal to have sex in a hotel room, right?" you ask. "Not anymore, sucka!!" he said, as he yelled, "Silence' Spactum!!" to silence the room. 

"Oh god, Graham!" you moaned as he pushes you to the bed and kisses you deeply. You started unbuttoning his shirt as he took you're lace shirt off. You got his belt undone when he pulled you're skirt down. He looked at you're F/c panties and quirked a eyebrow. "Lace panties?" he asks you. "Yes. I wore them for you." you say. "With a lace bra?" he asks. "Yep." you say again. "Okay, then. Are you ready to try?" he asks you. "Y-yes... I-I'm ready to t-try..." you stuttered. "Ok then."

                                                           8 weeks later...

You woke up feeling sick and running to the toilet to vomit you're guts up. You called Hermionie to get you a pregnancy test. Once she bought you what you needed, she promised to stay until you got the results. "Sure. That'll be nice." you say. 

Stay tuned for the next part!