Vent

Jake
———-
Hey. We don't talk...
what the fuck happened to you? You do drugs now.. that's fucking weird.. you're constantly vaping which is concerning...

You.. you lied to me.....
You said you wouldn't turn out like your brother after he almost overdosed but... you are acting just like him...

I miss you! So much! I remember when we used to play GTA and Minecraft together while watching horror movies... now you don't talk to me, you're always high and vaping, always skipping school, always shoplifting.... I really fucking miss you....

Remember 3rd grade? You were small heh.. you were sweet... remember 7th grade? You were still sweet.... but now that highschool hit you, you don't even talk to me...

Did I do something? Could I have stopped you?

I'm sorry, I feel like I failed as a friend for you... just know I love you dude, you are like a brother to me and I fucking miss you...
————
Austin
————-
Hey bro. You aren't as deep in the shit, yet.

Why are you vaping? You literally said you would never vape, you promised me...

Why are you getting in fights? You broke a kids fingers dude....

Why are you becoming so... snippy? You are so great when you aren't being a total dick to me... I miss that.

I miss Charleston, I miss Title 1, I miss Pre- Algebra, I miss Prodigy, I miss FNAF, I miss Clyde Clypso and Rummy, I miss Emmy, I miss the rock you had, I miss your stupid hunting gear, I miss your camo hat, I miss your stupid jokes, I miss your stupid haircut, I miss your comforting hugs, I miss you so fucking much dude.

Now you live halfway across the state and vape, so what the fuck heh...

Let's catch up. Please save yourself while you can.
————
Mira
————
What the hell. What the fuck. What went so wrong?

You drink, you vape, you do drugs, you act like a hoe.... what happened to mustaches minions and laugh attacks?

What happened to the Mira I knew

The Mira I cared about

The Mira who made good jokes, who went to Title 1, who loved Billie Eilish?

Where did you go?

Could I have helped you?

What the hell did you do to Jake and Austin?
————-
Joel
————-
Fuck you man, fuck you.

Hey! Guess what! I'm gay! Yeah sorry apparently you don't like that!

Why are you like this? You are such a dick

I don't hate you, but I don't like you either

I tolerate you.
————
Reader
————-
Hey. Please don't ask about the people mentioned. This was a vent I needed to write. Sorry.