𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓.

That dress she brought for a date with Wyatt, if that was to ever happen? Well, it was going to be used tonight. Along with a light, dusty brown wig. Isla made her look completely different, exactly how everyone hoped she could. The brown wig was short, the complete opposite to her own hair. It was almost a bob, just with a bit more length. The red dress was tight, defiantly more suited for Isla since she encouraged Pheobe to buy it. Isla finally finished off Pheobe's make up with a matching red lip stick, giving her lips a cherry coloured coating. Isla grinned from ear to ear with her finished look before holding up a little hand mirror for Pheobe to look at her self. Pheobe looked at the girl in the mirror. This was not Pheobe, there was no way he or anyone was going to know that she is Pheobe Brown. 

"Wow," Pheobe breathed in amazement. Isla chuckled, disappearing out of the reflection as she hurried over to the bed side table beside her bed, searching through her belongings in the drawer. "This is not me," she chuckled before swinging around on the seat to see what exactly Isla was doing. She saw Isla walking back towards her, a diamond bracelet in her hand. 

"I want you to take something of me with you," Isla explained. With a smile Isla handed her the bracelet. Pheobe couldn't believe she was holding real diamonds in her hand. "Declan gave it to me as a gift. I thought it would look great on you tonight."

"I'm only going to be gone for tonight," Pheobe giggled at her. Her smile faded however when she began to realise the daunting look of worry on Isla's face. "Hey, it's going to be okay," she reassured, getting up from her seat she took in Isla's room, placing her hands on Isla's shoulders. 

"What you guys are doing is dangerous," Isla reminded her. Pheobe's heart sank, Isla was right. "Especially the position you will be in. This could be the last time we see each other," Isla's eyes welled up with tears at the thought. She took a deep breath, trying her best not to cry.

"But it won't," Pheobe comforted, giving her a small smile. "I promise. I will be back and we will all live normal lives."

"Normal?" Isla chuckled. Pheobe laughed before shaking her head. 

"Well, no. Nothing's ever normal," Pheobe shrugged. Isla nodded in agreement. Pheobe finally slipped the bracelet onto her wrist, Isla grinning as the diamonds sparkled under the light. Pheobe was breathtaken, staring at the bracelet. It was beautiful. 

"You be careful, okay?" Isla chirped finally. Pheobe managed to take her eyes off of the bracelet and looked at Isla. She gave her a nod before the two hugged, the hug lasted longer than usual. This could be their last goodbye. 

"And you better not worry, okay?" Pheobe sighed as she pulled out of Isla's arms. Isla nodded, wiping away a tear from her own cheek. "Come on, I should go out now," Pheobe waved her to follow. Isla nodded, waiting for Pheobe as she grabbed her gun from Isla's bed, lifting her dress and tucking the gun into the strap. She pulled down the dress, adjusting it until the gun was hidden. The two walked out of Isla's room and down the stairs. The sight the greeted her was different to usual. Instead of drinking or lounging around comfortably, the club was standing around, everyone wore dark clothes and no kuttes. All sign of indication of the club was gone. Pheobe and Isla's arrival gained the eyes of many. Braxten grinned in approval.

"Well done, Isla," he nodded at Isla. Isla smiled at him, pleased with herself and so she should be. Pheobe was not Pheobe, in her place was a new woman. Someone so different. Pheobe's attention was drawn to Claire who was hugging Liam. Claire noticed Pheobe and approached her. 

"I'm sorry about your hand," Pheobe apologised. Claire looked down at her bandaged hand before shaking her head.

"Don't be. We're all here for you," Claire smiled at her. Pheobe felt a warmness of appreciation grow inside of her before Claire kissed her cheek. "Stay safe," she muttered. Pheobe nodded at her, giving her a smile before she was approached by another woman. She turned to see Nora. Her smile immediately fell. The two of them hadn't talked at all and Nora sure as shit knew why.

"Just hear me out, okay?" Nora began when she saw the hostile look on Pheobe's face. Nora breathed out before speaking again. "I know you don't like me because I'm with your Dad but I just want to wish you well with tonight," she explained.

"Okay," Pheobe nodded at her, not wanting to say much to her. 

"I'll never be your new mother," Nora announced.

"Glad you know that," Pheobe coldly agreed. Nora had an expression of hurt but hid it with a stern face. Pheobe walked past her before looking back at Isla as she joined the others, standing beside Wyatt who took her hand in his. Isla flashed her a smile, she held her hands in front of her. 

"Let's go," Braxten finally announced. Just like that they were all walking outside. Wyatt led Pheobe to his bike. 

"Ride on mine," he stated. Pheobe smiled and nodded at him. Wyatt handed her a helmet, different from the last time they shared the bike. This time he had two helmets. He wanted her on his bike. Wyatt climbed on first before Pheobe, Pheobe clinging onto him as he started the engine before taking off out of the clubhouse parking lot with everyone. 

Before they knew it they were in the same shopping centre parking lot, Valimar was already waiting. The man who a different suit, a lot more expensive looking. He lent against the back of his car, watching the group come over. Some of the boys hung back at the bikes, waiting anxiously. 

"You ready?" Valimar asked her straight away. Pheobe took a deep breath and nodded. She turned to Braxten. She stared at him for a bit, not knowing what to do or what to say before deciding to hug him. The first time in a long time she has hugged him herself. She could feel Braxten relax before his arms wrapped around her protectively.

"You're going to be fine," he assured. Pheobe nodded before breaking the hug. She gave him a smile before approaching Wyatt. She held his hands in hers, staring at their hands. She felt her eyes water, she really loved this man. Was it too soon to love him though? Wyatt pulled her forward, kissing her forehead before hugging her tight.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you," Wyatt muttered softly, his voice calming her. "All you need to do is get him alone with you and get him near a window. Then it's all over," he reminded her. She nodded, it was going to be difficult but she knew she could do it. His hands rubbed her back before he released her. Pheobe looked at him before quickly planting a kiss on his lips before looking back at her Dad. Braxten gave her a reassuring look before she finally turned to Valimar. He nodded at her, knowing she was ready.

"Come with me," He guided her to the car, opening one of the doors for her. Pheobe thanked him before sitting down in the seat, the door closing behind her. Within a few seconds Valimar was in the seat beside her and the driver drove through the park in front of them before following the road out of the parking lot.