That darn dream

Blackness,

Then you hear what seems to be metal clanking together, what the...

You wake up, the daylight blinding your sensitive eyes,

*Groan*

Sitting up, you yawn, still thinking of that man... he's been in your dreams since you were 5... you have always wondered who this mysterious man could be... and if he actually exists... well you know that there's no man like that that lives in the town, it's a very little town, and you know everyone who lives in it, and there's no man like the man in your dreams... who could it be?

(Y/N): "that darn dream..."

Getting up out of bed, you keep yawning, thinking why you keep yawning this morning. You walk to your wardrobe, think of what to wear... clanging of metal again...

(Y/N): "what's that noise?"

Instead of getting dressed, you run downstairs, hoping it's nothing bad.

(Y/N): "I hope dad didn't make a mistake and blow the workshop up..."

Once you got to the workshop, you heard coughing, you panicked.

(Y/N): "Dad?! Are you ok?! I heard loud noises!"

You walked in to the workshop to find a corner of the room black.

(Dad): "oh! Kiera! There you are! Nothing's the matter I promise you, it's just, I'm working on something and it's a bit different to what I normally do, so I made a little mistake... eheheh..."

(Y/N): "what do you mean different?"

(Dad): "well, you see, a man came in today, he said he wanted to visit this place and have his own robot, and the way he he wants it, I have to do it differently to how I normally do it... he paid us great money though! So I won't complain!"

(Y/N): "well how much did he give you?"

(Dad): "1 million!"

...

(Y/N): "WHAT?!"

You felt like you were going to faint.

(Dad): "were rich!"

Yep, you're going to faint.

*faint*

...

(Dad): "uhhh..."

Later that day.

...

Ding!

You woke up again to a noise, it was the bell, the bell to the workshop door. Someone is here.

You got up, you were lying on the sofa near the workshop door.

(Y/N): "dad?"

Huh?

"Ah, y/n!"

"You're up!"

You see your dad come out from the workshop,

(Dad): "Y/N! You're awake! You just missed the man, you know, the one who asked for the robot. He's going to be visiting every day until it's finished, he's so excited, really!"

(Y/N): "uhhhhh"

(Dad): "bah, you'll get to meet him tomorrow, that's if you don't faint again , am I right? Hahahaha!"

(Y/N): "uhh, hahahaha?"

Hiii! I know this is a weird story but I just had this in my head for some reason, so I hope you enjoy it! And also, THANKS FOR OVER 100 READS ON MY OTHER STORY!!! It's called Am I Going crazy, another Alastor x reader story, check it out :3 byeeeee!

490 words