Promises

You open your eyes...

Yesterday you and Alastor met each other, and you think he's a good person...

But the weirdest thing about it is that now you've met him, you didn't have a dream about that man like you always do.

Could this be a sign?

You tried to not think about it and had a shower.

(Y/N): "wow... Alastor is... surprisingly nice but, he has this thing about him that makes me think that... that he has a dark secret..."

(Y/N): "ugh! What am I thinking? He's fine..."

You finished your shower.

Walking downstairs, you hear talking, the voices are very familiar...

(Y/N): "Alastor & dad?"

They both turned towards you.

(Dad): "oh Y/N! There you are. Could you do me a favour?"

(Y/N): "um, sure dad"

(Dad): "can you use this and go to the workshop and work on our fellow Alastor's robot?"

He gave you a tool.

(Y/N): "uhhhh, surre?"

(Alastor): "gud mornin' darlin'!"

(Y/N): "Good morning Alastor!"

As you say this, you start walking in the direction of the workshop.

Then you realise...

(Y/N): "crap! I'm still wearing my face mask!"

(Y/N): "that must've been embarrassing..."

You get to the workshop.

(Y/N): "ah, there it is"

You walk over to the robot.

There's a chair in front of the robot, so you sit in it and start working on it.

(That's basically what you working on robot Alastor looks like)

(Y/N): *sigh*, "he's almost finished..."

You kinda want Alastor to stay...

(Y/N): "I mean, I really want to know why he is in my dreams... I could ask him but, he might have no idea what I'm on about..."

(Y/N): *sigh*...

You spend around 20 minutes on the robot, when...

(Y/N): "annnnnnnd, done"

You stand up and analyse the robot in front of you.

(Y/N): "I'll tell my dad"

(Y/N): "dad! The robot is done!"

Your dad ran up to you, with a shocked face, followed by Alastor behind him.

(Dad): "you finished it?! Wow! That was very quick!"

(Alastor): "I see, does this mean it's ready to take home?"

(Dad): "yes! Maybe just a little more tiny things but then it's done! Let me just go do that right now"

You and Alastor were alone.

(Y/N): "Soooooooooo... what are you going to do once you take the tobot with you?"

(Alastor): "well I'll take It back w' me to mah' home, New Orleans"

(Y/N): "I see..."

If was silent for a few moments...

(Alastor): "are ya k' sher? Ya look a little down"

(Y/N): "huh? It's fine... it's just... *sigh* can I tell you something?"

(Alastor): "o' course my dear!"

(Y/N): "ever since I was 5 years old... I've had these dreams..."

(Alastor): "dreams? What about?"

(Y/N): "... you..."

You could clearly see the big expression of shock on his face...

(Y/N): "u don't know why but... you've been in my dreams... and now you're leaving forever... and I won't be able to see you again... I feel like I need to know why..."

(Alastor): "......."

(Alastor): "you've... you've had dreams about me?"

(Y/N): "yes... you must think I'm really weird right now..."

(Alastor): "no, it isn't weird actually... because... I've had dreams about you..."

WHAT?!

(Alastor): "yes, I know, big shock but... it's true, since I was 12 I've had dreams about you, I never told anyone, but it annoyed me, as I had no idea who it was"

He hesitated...

(Alastor): "what if I make a promise for ya? How about, I take the robot back to New Orleans, and visit you once a month, is that ok? We'll still see each other then, and maybe we can figure out why we have dreams about each other, is that good?"

(Y/N): "wait. You'll actually do that?! For me?!"

(Alastor): "yep!"

(Y/N): "ok then... it's a DEAL"

Hello guys! I am VERY SORRY that I haven't been updating in a while, I really am sorry, but... on the bright side... THANK YOU FOR OVER 150 reads! :D

It means a lot to me and also, if you read my other story... thank you SO SO SO MUCH! I've now got 1,000 reads!

1,000 READS!?

Yeah, my other story has got 1k reads, I literally dropped my phone when I saw, my phone slipped out of my hand, while I was not caring about the phone, and I had my mouth wide open, you know I'm cartoons when their jaws drop almost to the floor? Yeah, it felt like that.

Btw happy late Valentine's Day!

775 words