Fancy dinner pt 2

.....

You stood there, confused.... I'm going to his house?! Why?

(Y/N): "ummm.... what? Why?"

(Alastor): "because! I thought it might be fun! You seem like a wonderful girl, and I didn't want to let that chance go"

(Alastor): "and because I want to... talk about something...."

Just what was he talking about? Why did he want to 'talk' with me? Why am I being invited to have dinner with him?

The questions were going through your head all at the same time, but then...

!

The dreams...

That's why he wants to talk!

(Y/N): "uhhhh, sure! I guess it'll leave my dad and his girlfriend alone together"

[time skip]
-----------------------------------

It was a lovely day, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and you were going to have dinner with Alastor!

"So my dear, who was that..... woman with you?" Alastor asked.
"Hm? Well... I don't really know her yet but she's my dads girlfriend, she's very friendly", "friendly huh? ....... I swear I've seen her before", "really? Where? To be honest when you came in, she seemed quite fond of you".

He stayed silent for a few seconds....

"A lot of people know her".

"Really, how?"

"She's famous for getting with men, draining them of their money and killing them once she's made them go completely broke"

.............

"U-um.... are you sure that was her....?" You say out of shock. "I'm quite sure.... she tried doing the same thing to a close friend of mine actually, but he isn't stupid, he's a gambling man himself, so he's heard of her many times".

You stopped dead..... "does.... does that mean she's trying to kill my dad.....?"
"Yes, most probably".

It was quiet for a minute or two...

"I can take care of her if you'd like",

........ you looked at him like he was crazy.

"What do you mean 'take care of her'?"
"Well... as in I could teach her a lesson, make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else"

Thinking of what he could possibly do to her, you raised a brow, but you knew that would would definitely say something to her when you next see her, and if she does admit it..... you'll tell dad about it. Poor dad... first mom dies and now that he's found love again he's going to find out that he wants to take his money and kill him, he's going to be devastated!

You can tell that she cares about her beauty too, she has clear skin, a lot of makeup and her hair is beautiful and silky... it's probably why so many men get fooled by her.... she covers all that darkness with a face full of makeup....

Just when I was thinking of how to tell dad about this, Alastor interrupted.

"Well this is my car, I'm sorry I couldn't park closer, it's just this place is very crowded and there are very few places to park"

His car was one of the newest and best ones to be around! He must be very rich to have a car like that.... now you were wondering what his house will look like...

He opened the car door for you and then got in himself. It was even better on the inside! He must very rich.

"My house isn't very far, and it's not very big either" he started driving. "You see, as I live in New Orleans, I have my real house there, and the reason I actually came here is to visit a family member of mine so I thought I was only staying for a day or two, but then I found out about your father and how he makes robots, so I bought a house to live in while I enjoy my visit here"

"Oh, I see, so you are very rich?"

"Yes my dear, very, I'm actually a radio host back in New Orleans so I get a lot of money, and I'm quite famous there, didn't you say that woman was interested in me? Well, she probably knows that I'm rich so she's taken a liking to me, oh, and I forgot to say, they call her Elizabeth"

"It definitely is her then, she said her name was Elizabeth, and my dad gets a lot of money from making robots so that's probably why she's after him!"

"You're very smart dear, just like your father, I bet you'll be making robots just as good as him when you're older"

"Thank you" you say while blushing a bit, you didn't even notice it either, but Alastor did and you saw him smile, well, smile bigger than normal.

[time skip]

"Well, were here!"

...............

Oh my goodness.......