ChApTeR tWo

«jennie kim»

i woke up and groaned at the pain by my wrists and ankles. i gasped lightly when i remembered what happened before and look everywhere.

they got me

my eyes widen when i heard a clicking sound and the door slightly opening.

"oh? you're finally awake" the guy looked shocked for a second before he smirked. "kim taehyung" i grumbled and glared at him. "why? are you sad because i obviously lied to all of you? because my relationship with you guys are all planned and are fake? oh please jen, i don't do stupid stuffs" he dared to scoff.

"don't call me that"

"what? jen?" he laughed. he crouched to my level, the smirk never leaving his mouth.

"you guys are too stupid" he gripped onto the necklace and tore it. his grip hardened as he threw it on the ground, stomping his feet while it crush into pieces.

"i've been with you guys long enough to know what you guys do" he rolled his eyes. "you should've warned yourself after i left" a familiar voice startled me.

"rosé please—"

"ew don't call me that it's disgusting" she rolled her eyes. my heart broke when she took out a knife and aim it towards me.

"chaeyoung please—"

"CHAEYOUNG WhErE dId YoU gO"

(i felt like doing that type so enjoy heh lol)

an unfamiliar yet familiar voice echoed and chaeyoung quickly ran outside.

"well, goodnight sweetheart" taehyung walk towards me and took something out. my eyes widen in terror and shook my head as tears fell. "don't! please no!"

taehyung smirked and injected me. my screams were muffled by his hand and soon, my sight started to blur before it went black.

———

y'all it's legit 02 29 in the morning holy damn and im still awake. i have to wake up by four later and get ready for school. all my work isnt done yet lmao and ykw im really going to school :')

wish me luck everyone im really doomed now

one of my work isn't done but the whole class finished oredy :') my teacher is quite strict and in my country all 8th graders has this one big exam ugh

so i won't be that active anymore. my ass is really not working hard. MY FATHER KEPT SCOLDING ME CAUSE I USED MY PHONE RATHER THAN DOING MY WORK AHDJAKXJZJXH

im not finished but hopefully i finished some by the morning lol bye lovez

btw it's 02 35 now save me :')

-태배