❝ 04 ❞ 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦

『 J I M I N 』

I drove fast back home, worrying Yeji might've gone out if she found out the news on what happened back there. She's not answering her phone, but according to Yoongi-hyung, the tracker in her phone shows that she's at home. Dad in the passenger seat was very concerned as well but, he still managed to collect himself together and calmed himself down.

Later, we finally arrived. The four of us then rushed inside to look for Yeji. I went first into her room but she wasn't there. I then knocked first on her bathroom door, and when I opened it she also wasn't there. I head downstairs again to check in with the others. I saw a maid then exiting out of her room. "Mrs. Lee, d-did you see my sister g-gone somewhere?" I asked her running out of breath..

"No, young master. Neither any of us here, didn't saw her leave or heard young miss leave the mansion. We last saw her in her room cleaning." the maid said, I then thanked her.. and gone to the rest..

"Guys!" I heard Yoongi-hyung shouted, so all of us quickly went to him..

"Yuna is fine, Jungkook reported back to us. They are headed back in the scene, but I think Yeji has really gone there. This is a live CCTV footage, and more attackers had just arrived in the building." he then showed us his phone and on the screen, was a girl who has no struggle fighting back..

Suddenly a phone rang, it was father's. He then answered it and putted it on speaker. "Mr. Park! One of your Agency is under attack, the one in Busan!" I then observed at my dad, he looked furious. He glanced at me, "I'll handle Busan, you get your sister back here. Safely." he ordered but in a fatherly way, the three of us nodded and me and father head our separate ways. Yoongi was now the one in the passenger seat.

『 N A R R A T O R 』

Meanwhile back at where Yeji is, things got a lot worse. More men came to attack, so now Yeonjun, Wooyoung, Hyunjin, San and Changbin went to action again. Yeji on the other hand was taking on more than twenty men all at once, she was close to where the boys are. One was about to attack Wooyoung but, Yeji shot him exactly straight in the head almost shooting at Wooyoung. The other boys saw what happened, they were impressed but Yeonjun thinks otherwise.