❝ 010 ❞ 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

『 N A R R A T O R 』

The girl couldn't quite believe it, she met her supposed to be "deceased" mother after twelve years. All this time, she was alive and well. But how? And why? Why didn't she come back to her family right away? This was what Yeji had been asking inside her head. Currently they're at a private room venue to catch up on some pretty long story. And the answer to Yeji's question, was quite difficult actually.

"I didn't let you know that I was actually alive because, seeing to it that I was supposed to dead? That would put you three more at risk. And for a time I didn't have the enough courage to face your father but, when I finally did, you three were gone. I was too late." Cha-young, Yeji's mother explained.. Yeji didn't speak to let her continue her side of the story-

"Though, I did receive the news that you were all in Italy and were starting a new life. So I let you be, I thought I would only be a burden so I started a new life with a new name. I'm sorry Yeji." her mother finished..

"I'm sure dad wouldn't think that, he loves you dearly and still misses you everyday." Yeji kept a straight face avoiding to cry in front of her mother- whilst Cha-young gaze were all blurry and damp because tear drops were already threatening to fall. "Tell me, how is he?" probed her mother..

Yeji sighs in reply- "He still kisses your cheeks on the picture frames, every morning he would go out on the balcony just to watch the sunrise as you always did before, he still watches the old films of you on the screen tv, he would celebrate your birthday as if you were still by his side and lastly he would look up to the sky every morning and every night just to tell his story on how his day went and in every ending of his sentence he would say, I miss you and I love you." Yeji explained all in one breath, not missing any details..

Her mother was touched by the story she told, she couldn't believe her beloved husband still felt the same way when they first started to tie the knot. All this time she thought her husband was already with someone new and moved on from her but that was not indeed the case. She felt a somewhat relief and guilt for not returning to them right away.

Yeji on the other hand exhaled deeply, desperately stopping her tears to fall. She breathes once again and asked the most awaited question. "Will you come back to us?"

Cha-young only looked at her daughter beaming with nothing but hope. "Can I?" she stopped as someone else called for her daughter- Yeji on the other was confused..

.