❝ 07 ❞ 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

『 Y E J I 』

Yeonjun was on top of me, kissing me gently and passionately. My arms were still wrapped around his neck and one of his hands were on the top of my head supporting his weight on me and the other was placed on my waist caressing them. The kiss feel longing, sweet and genuine. We were kissing like we missed each other for a long time. Our lips danced beautifully as they were in sync. Yeonjun was very dominant but at the same time he was soft.

He left my lips, and continued to move down to my neck. He left marks on me, a golden tattoo. I whimpered at the feeling, as it felt heavenly. I arched my back at the pleasure he was giving me, I quietly moaned as he made marks all over my neck. "I want to hear you, my love." he says while going in for my lips again. He then went in for my neck and chest again.. "Yeonjun, ah~"

After that he was about to un-button his shirt but I stopped him first. "Yeonjun~ I'm not ready to do it yet." I looked up to him feeling slightly flustered that I said that— honestly speaking, I thought he was going to be upset about it but his reactions were far different from what I thought which caught me off guard, he  instead smiled at me and says.. "Okay darling, I will wait." he finished and left a kiss on my forehead, he sat up straight and so did I, he then asks me a question..

"Is Park Yeji being all shy tonight because of me?" Yeonjun teased.. "So what?" I defended.. "Nothing, you just look cute when you're all blushing~" he teased me again.. I just glared at him in response, I went near him and our faces were inches apart. I can tell he was taken aback but he smirked seconds later.. "I thought you didn't want to do it?"

"I was gonna let you, but then I figured it would be boring if we do it right away and you would be in so much pleasure." I answered smirking at him back, he clicks his tongue and replied— "You were the one moaning for me earlier." he says with a naughty grin.. "But, that's because I haven't started pleasuring you yet–" I smiled innocently..

"You better stop, Park Yeji or else I wouldn't be able to stop myself from you." He firmly says, "What if I don't want you stop?" I shrugged.. he just looked at me and I grinned, "Well, goodnight Junnie~" I then layed on the bed again and wrapped myself warm with the thick covers and close my eyes.

I felt him hovering above me so I opened my eye immediately seeing him towering over me. He has this expression I couldn't quite read. "Yeji, love me now and I'll court you forever." he expressed determinedly. "Isn't that why I said that I'm yours now?" I answered him, I saw his face lit up and hugged me tightly, squeezing me.

"Y-yeonjun, I can't breathe–" after I said that,  he immediately let go of the hug and said sorry a couple of times then he showered sweet kisses all over my face.