Chapter 1

Flashback
Elsa Pov: Anna and I were at our parents graves putting yellow tulips by their graves. We step back and looked at their graves.

"Anna they would be so proud of you" I said.
"Both of us Elsa" Anna said
I looked at her and smiled. Then I heard my daughter Stella running up to us.

​​​​​"Mommy and Anna look what I found" Stella said with a big smile

She was holding a butterfly in her hand. Anna kneel down and looked at the butterfly.
​​​​​​"It's beautiful Stella" Anna said.
​​​​​​"Just like mommy" Stella said.
​​​​​​"Yes just like Elsa" Anna said.
Then the butterfly flies out of Stella's hand and flies away. I walked over to them.
"Now come on I have a surprise for you" I said.
​​​​​​"Really... because surprises are a pretty big mess in this family" Anna said.
​​​​​​"This one you'll like... I promise... it's for your wedding" I said looking at her with a smile.

Stella ran up to us and grabbed my hand and we started to go back to the castle. Once we got back we went up to the attic, and I showed Anna mother's wedding dress.

​​​​​"Is that" Anna asks.
​​​​​​"Mother's yes... go on" I said.
Anna walked up to it and was about to touch it, but stop.
"I don't want to ripped it" Anna said.
"Well I guess you'll have to put it on very carefully then" I said.
​​​​​​"You want me to wear it... of course you'll want me to wear it why else would we be here" Anna said.
I take the dress off the hanger an put it up against her.
​​​​​​"It missing something" I said.
I use my magic and make a snowflake necklace for Anna. I then put it on her.
​​​​​​"There something new" I said.
​​​​​​"It's gorgeous.. I mean enchanting... I mean I love you" Anna said hugging me.
I let go and looked at her.
"You're very welcome... now should we see it with the dress" I said.
Anna walked behind a curtain and changed. I grabbed my daughter hand and walked her over to some stuff.
"Look mommy a book and some paper" Stella said.
​​​​​​"Yes sweetie... those are books and some paper... here let me see it sweetie" I said.

I open the book and started reading it and I found out it was mom's journal. Anna walked out and saw us looking at the journal. Stella ran up to Anna.

"Aunt Anna you look beautiful" Stella said.
​​​​​​"Thanks you Stella" Anna said.
I was still reading the journal. Then snowflake were falling around.
​​​​​​"Elsa what's wrong" Anna asks walking up to me.
"A diary" Anna said.
"Mother's" I said.
​​​​​​"Well what's in there" Anna ask.
​​​​​​"Our parents... their death it's all my fault" I said running out.
​​​​​​"Elsa" Anna said.
I walked up to Olaf.
"Olaf watch Stella for me" I said.
"Okay hi Stella" Olaf said.
Stella ran up to Olaf.
"I love you Olaf" Stella said hugging him.
​​​​​"I love you too" Olaf said with his cute laugh.
I smiled at them and ran off into the woods. I sat down on a log with snowflake still falling down around me.
​​​​​​"Elsa" Anna said walking up to me.
​​​​​​"Go I want to be alone" I said.
"​You're never​​​​​ going to be alone your my sister and also a mother" Anna said sitting down next to me.
​​​​​​"What was in the diary? You can tell me anything" Anna said.
I look at Anna.
​​​​​​"Turns out our parents didn't go on a mission like everyone thought... that was just a cover" I said.
​​​​​​"For what" Anna asks.
I handed Anna the journal.
​​​​​​"Read it" I said.
Anna read it out loud.
"They were scared of me because they thought I was a monster" I said.
"No I don't believe it I refuse to believe it" Anna said.
"It all right there" I said.
​​​​​​"is it because it didn't say what they were doing or where they were going... it could be a miss understand" Anna said.
​​​​​​"Anna because of me they left... because me they can't walk you down the idle tomorrow... I'm so sorry" I said looking down.
"you don't have to be it's not your fault... you are not a monster... I don't think so, this kingdom doesn't think so and surely our parents didn't think so... and I will prove it...this diary is just part of the story" Anna said.
​​​​​​"how do you know that" I said.
​​​​​​"Because instant" Anna said.
I looked at her not believing her.
"Okay not instant but there are answers out there in know it... ah ha and I know who just to asks" Anna said.
"Who" I asks.
"My future in-laws" Anna said.

We went to grand pabbie for answers and he didn't know but he gave us a clue. I was getting worried about my powers because if my parents were scared of me then I'm scared for my daughter life, But then again I've seen she's started to gang her ice powers like I did when I was her age. We heard back to the castle. Then later I was looking for Anna and I couldn't find her so I went to Kristoff, and he told me she was going to the place where my parents went.

​​​​​​"Elsa wait" Kristoff said.
​​​​​​"I have to go after her... she doesn't have to do this" I said.
​​​​​"Don't worry she will be fine...one thing I know about Anna is that she never gives up on the people she loves" Kristoff said.
​​​​​​"Why didn't you go?" I asked him.
​​​​​​"She thought I was needed here" Kristoff said.
​​​​​​"Why" I asked him.
"She didn't want you to be alone" Kristoff said.
​​​​​​"Oh well I have to go my daughter is waiting" I said and left.

As I was walking back to the castle I saw something dark coming towards the castle. Which scared me because Stella in there. I pick up my dress and ran as fast as I can. Once I saw Stella she was being protect by Olaf.

"you stay away from Stella" Olaf shouted at what looked like a dragon.

It's eyes glowed bright green glaring at Olaf. I shot fire at Olaf to where he melted. I ran over to Olaf shouting his name. The dragon looked at me but I didn't care I was going to protect my daughter.

"you stay away from her you monster" I shouted as I shot my ice at her.

But the dragon jumped into the air and grabbed Stella by the stomach. I quickly ran over to her and grabbed her hand. Stella was cried telling me not to let go, but the dragon shot fire at me to where I burned my hand and me letting go of Stella. I shouted her not believing she was took from me. I cried in pain because Anna left to find answers and Stella was kidnaped. I looked over at the water laying on the castle floor who use to be Olaf. I slowly move my hand around it to bring Olaf back alive again. Olaf saw that Stella was missing and that I was sad.

"Elsa.. oh no Stella she gone... don't worried Elsa we will find her" Olaf said trying to cheer me up.
"Stella no matter what happens to me.. I will find you" I said with angry worried in my voice.

Maleficent Pov:
I brought the little girl Stella back to my home so I can rise her as my own and I can see the little girl already has magic in her she has Ice powers. Once put her down she ran to a corner scared of me. I change back into my human self.

"don't be afraid little one everything going to be alright" I said slowly walking up to her.
"where am I ? where my mommy?" Stella said scared of me.

I had no choice but to erase he memory of her real mom Elsa. Once I cast the spell on her I change her hair color to looked more like me.

 Once I cast the spell on her I change her hair color to looked more like me