Chapter 5

watch this video from 1:26-1:34
Stella Pov:
I was walking around this place not knowing where I am at. Then all sudden my head started hurting to where I run my finger throw my hair while holding my head in pain and letting out a loud scream of pain. I then saw something my mom Elsa was in a ice cave with Emma. Emma was freezing to death and Elsa was trying to help by she was so scared of what to do. Then my head stop hurting. I realized I just saw the future or saw what happening right now in Storybrooke. Which that means my mom is in Storybrooke. 'oh god I have to get back to Storybrooke' And I have to get back now because Emma is in trouble. I started running to the last spot I was at so I can called out to rumple, but when I got there I saw that boy prince again was there with a girl around his age and a little girl and little boy as well. I saw the old girl yelled at the other girl. I hide behind the tree to watch them. The boy prince mocked and was being rude to the little boy for wanting to be a knight. Which I didn't see anything wrong with him wanting to be knight. Then prince did something that made me crack he was hurting the little boy. I had enough of this nonsense but before I got there the little girl hit him with stick to get him to leave the little boy alone. The little boy run pass me as the prince was now trying to hurt her now. I then shouted the top of my lungs 'THAT ENOUGH' I shot my ice at him making him fly backward and onto the ground.

"you want to fight someone fight me" I said very stern and angry while preparing myself by putting my hand up that had my ice surrounding it.
He slowly got back up to see it was me again. He had surprised like he was surprised to see me stand up to him.
"What no... I won't hurt a girl" He said trying to get out of it.
"Oh really because you were about to hurt that innocent little girl so what's the difference... besides you just afraid you will lose to a girl" I said while questioning about it but he just start silence.
"what... aww does a cat got your tongue" I said while chuckling a little by mocking him.
"No a cat can't get tongues" He said looking stupid of what I'm talking but I just rolled my eyes at him.
"whatever your just being a scare cat" I said annoyed with this already while walking away but I was secretly challenging him to see what he would do.
"I'm no scary cat... I am a Prince! Soon to be King!" He shouted out at me but got more upset when I wasn't listening to him and walking away.
"Hey you don't leave... your not allow to... I order you to stay!" He shouted at me about to walked up to me to stop me but I quickly turned back around when said that.
"Umm Excuse me? You Order Me?? Haha oh no you didn't just go there" I said with a chuckled but it quickly change into a glare.
I walked straight up to him and got in his face where our noses were touching.
"I don't take orders from anybody or anyone I'm my own person and I'll do what I'll like and I don't care if your Prince or King or even a no body I don't take orders from you" I said very angry while growling at him with angry.

The way it looked it doesn't even looked like he was pay attention to what I said he was too busy looking straight into my eyes and looking at me up and down checking me out again which made me more angry. I quickly back up while slapping him across the face.

"you little perv" I shouted him feeling disgust by him.