Chapter 2

This is Stella at 16.
Narrator Pov:
Stella been living with Maleficent since she was 4 year old and Maleficent been lying to her for year convincing her that she was doing the right thing when she wasn't. Maleficent even taught Stella how to do some other magic other than ice, but one thing is that Stella knows is that she doesn't know how to control her ice powers. She asked Maleficent to help but Maleficent couldn't help her because Maleficent told her she the only one with this can of magic so Maleficent talk to her and told she was special because she has amazing gift of magic. When really Stella had a mom with the same ice powers. Now Stella is 16 years old and is in a town called Storybrooke Maine. She became friends with Snow White, David, Emma, Hook, and Regina, but her best friends are Henry and Ruby.

Stella Pov:
It was a regular day in Storybrooke and I was getting ready to go to work at granny's diner. I'm a waitress along with Ruby but Granny lets me stay late for the customers and sing for them sometimes. Soon at the diner everyone seem bored so they asked if I can sing them a song. I nodded at them yes. I then grabbed my microphone and start sing Take Me to Wonderland. An as I sang the song I walked around pointing some thing out like "I'm not snow white" "I'm not red riding hood" as I pointing to them as some people giggle or laugh. Then it got to the chorus I started teasing the customers because we all know that we're fairytales. As I was singing my best friend Henry walked in smile at me while I walked over to him tease flirting with him. He just rolled his eyes at me. As I sing the chorus to him while grabbing his shoulders moving from side to side from behind him while looking at him smiled. He just chuckled at me for me teasing him. Once I got done singing the song everyone clapped and cheer for me to do another one. I just giggled at them and tell them maybe later. I then walked behind the counter to get Henry hot cocoa with cinnamon. I walked over to Henry to give him his hot cocoa.

"here you go Henry one hot cocoa with cinnamon" I said laying the cup in front of him

"do you always have to be a flirt Stella around me" Henry said joking with me with a grin on his face.
"you know its just me tease flirting with me" I said joking back with him and gently friend punching him in the arm and he just laugh at me while I laugh back.
"I know I'm just teasing you" Henry said still laughing.
I then looked at the clock realize I need to go, because I'm post to me my other best friend Evie.