Chapter 6

Joffrey Pov:
I looked up to see the monster was coming towards my lady. My eyes widened when I saw this that it was coming towards her instead of me. She just stand there waiting for it to come closer to her before she shot it again and destroy it with the ice that came out of her hands. She then ran off again to get away. I quickly got up and chase after her, but then I saw she accidentally trip over something and hit her head to where she fell to the ground unconscious. I quickly walked over to her an kneel down next to her to see if she was okay. I check to see if she was still breathing which she was. Which made me feel relieved. I then pick her up bridal style and care her back to where I found my horse. I lay her on my horse for minute so I can climb onto my horse then I move her so her head was laying on my chest. I rode my horse back to the castle. Once I got back to the castle I can see my mom standing there waiting for me smiling at me. I stop right next to her to looked up at me. She looked at the girl that was in my arms unconscious.

"dear what are you doing with that girl" My mother asked while mostly questioning why I'm not with Sansa

"I'm sorry mother but... I'm breaking off the engagement between me and Sansa... I want this girl instead to be my wife" I said morally demanding my mother to change the engage to this girl.

My mom looked at her then back at me as I got down from my horse but slowly gently put my lady down so she wouldn't get hurt. I then pick her back up an into my arms.

"why... what so different and special about her than Sansa" My mother questioning me while I would pick someone like this girl.
"Because she saw right through me mother... and she saw what I saw in Sansa a naive stupid girl... but she was also brave to stand up to me not caring that I will be her king.... she may have insult me.. but I admire that because it show me she can be a strong, bold, wise queen for me... she also remind me a little of you mother" I explained to my mother what magnificent beauty this girl is to me.
I looked back at my mother to see what she thinks of her. I saw he smiled happy at me.
"then she shall be your queen... you have my blessing if she what you say she is then she perfect for the crown" My mother said smiling still which made me happy and smile back at her.
"but" My mother said which made me frown again.
"you have to have your father blessing as well" My mother said which made me relief of my father will agree I just have to tell him.
"yes mother... I go talk to him... but can you take my lady to my room until I return to her" I said while asking my mother.
"yes of course son" My mother said taking my lady out of my arms and walking away but I stop her really quick.
"oh and mother make sure she has her wrist chained somewhere so she wouldn't run away... because she a run and a strong, powerful one" I said warning my mother which she just nodded her head understanding.
I then walked away to go find father.

Elsa Pov:
We all got Emma back to a build what looked like a small room. I saw a boy there worried which I'm guessing is her son. We all then started wrapping Emma in a lot of blankets. Then the lights all came back on. The one man which I assume is Emma love came over with a warm air square box.