Chapter 6

(Smut and my first one ever)

H20 delirious preview
So we went back to my place and when we got in I felt I wanna kiss Cartoonz so I grabbed him and pinned him to the wall "del what are you doing!?!" I smirk and I kiss him and he blush and kiss back I licked his bottom lip and he lets me in his mouth and I moved my tongue around and to make sure I get all of his mouth and we can't breath so I pulled away and we had saliva to our tongues and I smiled and I send "let's take this to my room~~" he nods and I take him to my room and I push him on the bed and I got on top of him and kissed his neck "ahh master" Cartoonz moans were so good in my ear and I bite his neck and it left a red mark and I took off his shirt and I pot my hand on his chest and he moaned and I licked his right nipple "ahh master plz ahh~~" I pull away and licked his left one it was so good I pulled away and I went to his pant and I took them off and his boxers and I licked his d*ck and it was so good and he moans " ahh master plz don't test me take me~~"
I nod my head and he helps me take off my shirt and pants and boxers and I grab the lube from the night stand and I pot some on my fingers and I pot one in him "ahh master harder~~!!" I giggled and pot in my second finger and I stared to go faster and it was so much fun when I pulled out my fingers he moaned and send " daddy more~~" I blushed and nod I pot some lube on my d*ck and I picked up his legs and pot them on my shoulders and I pot myself in him and he moans so loud and he send "plz move brake me~~" I smirk and thrust in him like crazy and it was the best time ever "ahh daddy!!~~" he moans and I feel his walls around my d*ck so I went faster and harder it was the best time of my life and I was close and I moaned " ahhh Cartoonz I'm close in or out~~~?" And I blush when he send this " in me plz mark me make me yours and never stop" I nod my head and went faster and harder and as deep I can go " AHHH CARTOONZ~!!!!" I cum in him and he yells " AHHH DADDY!!!~~" he cums on my chest and his chest I felt so good and I pulled out of him and I mated him down on my bed " you are my demon got it" he nods his head " good boy~"

T.B.C
(490)