Chapter 9

Cartoonz preview
I woke up the next day and took my pill and I went to my master room and I send " master you ok?" He looks at me and send" yeah I'm ok just worried about you my love demon" I nod my head and I kissed him and he kissed me back and I send " I'm ok I have been having so many good dreams about you and even some wet ones~" he blush and send " what kind of wet ones?" I giggles and I send " well you me alone and you in me~" he blush more and send " um ok my demon time for work~" I nod my head and I went clean his house and our room I listened to my music so I can smile when I was done I went back to my master and I send " done" he smiled at me and he send " can you pole dance for me or give me a lap dace for me?" I nod my head and I sit on his lap and I stared to give him a lap dance and it felt so good and I moaned " ahhhh~ master~" he smiled and groned and he send " good boy harder~~" I went harder and I moaned more man it was the best day ever and I hope it never ends " master I love you~~" he smiled and send " I love you to my demon maid~~" I blush so much after that I went back to our room and took my sleep pill and I fall asleep and had a good dream ever in my life~

T.B.C
(271)