Warrior's Outlaw Book 1

Kithood
0-3 moons old
Cedar was born in ThunderClan with the name Cedarkit along with his siblings, Emberkit and Stonekit. His mother, Leafsong took care of them while his father, Hawkshadow neglected them and refused to acknowledge them. As a kit, Emberkit would always be the better fighter and Stonekit would be more interested in herbs while Cedarkit was very curious and would spend most of his time bothering an apprentice named Owlpaw. Although Owlpaw didn't enjoy his company at first, Cedarkit eventually grew on him. Owlpaw eventually became Owlsky and it was expected for Cedarkit to become his apprentice once he was old enough.
A few moons later, Cedarkit and his siblings escape camp to adventure around. Unfortunately they decide to adventure too far. At the time, twolegs were gathering cats near RiverClan. They were able to capture them along with several other clan cats. Emberkit outran the twolegs while Stonekit and Cedarkit were caught. Luckily Cedarkit's cage was loose and he was able to escape it. Refusing to leave his brother behind, he tried to break Stonekit's cage open and when he found it wasn't possible, he threw his brothers cage out of the monster. Unfortunately by that time the monster began to speed up and Cedarkit was not able to escape the monster in time. Clinging onto the cage, the monster eventually made it to the animal shelter in the city.

The City
3-6 moons old
Once Cedarkit reached the animal shelter, he was able to escape immediately. Unfortunately by this time he was deep within the city. For the first few days he ate small scraps left in dumpsters and was chased off by several bigger cats. He decided to change his name to just Cedar. With little hope, he would run into two kits a little older than him. The she-cat introduced herself as Lynx and her brother introduced himself as Kade. They quickly got along and invited him to join them in their small gang. The gang is comprised of weaker and older cats. No individual she-cat takes care of the kits. The three would go on adventures together in the city while avoiding any fights and bigger gangs. During this time Cedar's memory of his kithood would begin to fade as his days were filled with small fights and running from merciless killers.
Approximately 3 moons later, the kits return home to find that the gang's hideout has been destroyed and ripped apart. They begin searching for anyone, but find themselves cornered by a bigger gang. They are forced to split from each other and all of them run in different directions. Cedar is able to hide, but is found quickly and runs into an elderly twoleg who takes him home and cares for his injuries. Cedar doesn't fight back, just wanting to get away from the large gang cats.

Kittypet Life
6-12 moons old
Cedar never stopped wondering about his friends in the city. As a kittypet he was cared for by an elderly women named Katherine. He enjoyed her company and felt safe with her. He would have nearby kittypet friends, his closest being Sapphire. He would hang out with her daily and they would play games with one another. They would tell each other stories and dream of adventures they could go on. During this time they began to grow feelings for each other, but never really expressed it.
When Katherine had him try on collars, he would scratch at them since he felt they were too tight. Katherine eventually made a bandana design for Cedar and Cedar fell in love with it. He wore it everywhere proudly.
Unfortunately after several moons, Katherine no longer returned home. He was still able to go outside through the cat door and everytime he returned home, no one was there to welcome him. Sapphire would try to help Cedar hunt, but he wasn't as skilled at hunting as her. She helped feed Cedar through the nearby forest and began growing interested in it. Cedar began loosing hope in Katherine returning and Sapphire suggests they run away together. Cedar agrees and together they run off into the forest.
Note: The reason Katherine doesn't return is because she passes away.

In the Forest
12 moons old
During this time Sapphire would have successful hunts while Cedar would struggle at it. Cedar eventually admits his feelings to Sapphire and she would return the feelings. After adventuring far enough into the forest, they run into a group of clan cats. One happens to be the leader of ShadowClan, Gravelstar while the other cat is his apprentice, Shardpaw. Cedar would try to make peace with them while Sapphire stood her ground, ready for a battle.
This led to a fight with Sapphire carrying her weight while Cedar would be with a disadvantage. The two loose the fight, but Gravelstar is impressed by Sapphire's strong will and persistence. Cedar watches from the sidelines as Sapphire removes her collar, agreeing to join ShadowClan. He decides to join her since he has no other place to go. Hesitantly, Cedar removes his bandana, agreeing to join them (though technically he was never asked). Shardpaw makes snarky remarks about Cedar all the way to camp while Cedar tries his best to ignore them.