Epilogue

MAJOR WARNINGS: DEATH, ILLNESS, SUICIDE, LOTS OF SADNESS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After, Bullets' final show all 5 members retired and were able to live financially comfortably and raised their families. 

Just 6 years later in 2050, Brendon was diagnosed with Stage IV Liver Cancer. The prognosis was a 20% chance of survival after 5 years. He passed away 3 years later at the age of 66 on June 16, 2053 , just 5 days after Zara's 49th birthday. Everyone was in quite shock as the passing was rather unexpected. Brendon was doing extremely well in treatment, doctors thought he would beat the low odds. Unfortunately, at the end of May, Brendon started experiencing complications. 

Ryan was struggling. He sold the house that him and Brendon had owned for over 30 years. They had already thought about selling the house years ago as everyone had already moved out but, when Brendon got sick, everything was put on hold. He wound up moving in with Tyler and Zara. They were more than happy to have him live with them, so were all the kids. 

Crystal had moved to the Seattle area many years ago and had a daughter named, Rowan with her husband, Emery. 

Nick lived in New York most of the year. He came out as bisexual in his 20s and is engaged with his fiancee, Devin. He adopted Devin's sons, Mateo and Finn. 

Allie is no longer Allie. He's Adrian. He came out as transgender when he was 19. He's dating a beautiful woman named, Sofia. They have no kids but they do have 3 cats. 

Ryan suffered from a heart attack suddenly and died on April 12, 2056. On what would've been Brendon's 69th birthday. Dahlia was the one to find him, she was 19. She attempted CPR and using everything she knew from her college medical classes, but it was too late. 

She was traumatized. She felt weak. She blamed herself for her grandfather's death, believing that she caused it, even though she did everything right, it was just too late. She couldn't take the pain and trauma anymore and took her own life on December 29th, 2057. She was only 21. 

It was less than 2 weeks later when the Grim Reaper struck again. He took Hayley from our lives suddenly. Hayley was extremely healthy and death seemed nowhere near her. She had suddenly passed away in her sleep. 

Everything was grey for Zara. It seemed that everyone was just disappearing, one by one by one. Zara had fallen into a deep depression, it seemed that the world was taking everything and everyone from her. 

The Grim Reaper took a vacation for the next 2 years. But then struck again, taking.....Zara. 

She saw purple, then white, and then her eyes opened. She was expecting to see another world and all her perished family members yet again. But, what she saw was much different. 

She was in a car. One that was very familiar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXEmily