𝟢𝟢𝟦 | 𝘬 . 𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝ Interesting

KUROO TETSURŌ X F! READER

Inspired by ' To All The Boys I've Loved Before ' .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You weren't sure how this happened. Your life was normal so far until this occurred. You enjoyed not standing out in the crowd and was content on having just one close friend. So how did this happened again? Ah, yes. You remember why. It all started when the letter that you wrote to your crush a long time ago got out.

You were packing up your stuff as school was finally over. You thought of ways to get out of school without bumping into your ex. Recently, he's been bothering you a lot, questioning you whether you still like him as he'll willingly take you back. What an annoying ass. Suddenly, you realized that you were the only one left in class so you quickly slung your bag over your shoulder, wanting to go home quickly.

But were you really the only one left?

You stopped in your tracks as you heard someone clearing their throat behind you. You felt your breath hitched when you turned around to face the person. No, it was not your ex. It was your unrequited love for countless times, Kuroo Tetsurō. You honestly think that you started dating people in high school because you knew you had zero chance with Kuroo. Sometimes, after you have a short break down from breaking up with your previous boyfriend, you would continue to fall for Kuroo over and over again. Weird, right? You literally just can't figure yourself out.

You turned around facing him fully, gripping your bag tightly as you tried to not embarrass yourself in front of him. You took a deep breath.

" [ L/N ], hi. "

You awkwardly smiled and answered him, " Kuroo-san. How can I help you? "

" Well, you see, I'll just say this quickly so this could end soon. 'Cause you seem like your in a hurry so I just wanted to let you know that .. I can't return your feelings, sorry. "

....

He knows?! How did he know?! No one is supposed to know! This can't be happening— why, how?! God, you don't even know what to feel! Sad, depressed— embarrassed?! Jeez, why? Why world why?

" I–i'm sorry, what? "

" Your feelings .. ? I can't accept it, I'm sorry. You see, when I received this letter I— "

Kuroo suddenly pulled out a letter out of his pocket. After that, you couldn't hear what he was saying anymore. Your vision was fuzzy too. All you could focused on was the pastel pink letter that you wrote to Kuroo when you were in middle school with no intention of giving it to him at all. It was supposed to be in the small blue chest under your bed. Not getting into anyone's hands. So how— how did the letter end up in his grip?

You felt your legs getting all wobbly and your vision getting darker as you fell backwards— almost.

" Woah! Are you alright? " Kuroo had an arm around your shoulder as he caught you.

" What happened ... ? "

" Uh, you were about to faint? "

Then you stood up quickly as you instantly remembered what was going on right now. Your heart beat was getting faster every minute. This cannot be happening. What's worse is that you remember that in your life, you have only wrote two letters. And that's only because you actually really liked those two people. One person being Kuroo and the other— oh god.

" [ F/N ]~! I've come to see you! I knew your were lying~! "

Your very recent ex-boyfriend.

" Hey, isn't that your name his calling? "

You were literally panicking. Even your ex-boyfriend got it! Fuck! This just got even worse. What the hell are you supposed to do now?! And your ex-boyfriend was getting closer every second.

You hesitated and bit your lip while looking around. Just as your ex-boyfriend was a few steps away from the door, you yelled frustatedly, " Ah, fuck it! "

" Wha—? "

Kuroo was cut off when he's back was suddenly in contact with the edge of one of the student's desk with your lips on his.

You didn't know what got into you. This was an impulse decision as you didn't want your ex-boyfriend to still think you like him. You just suddenly pressed you lips onto Kuroo's harshly making his back hit your classmate's desk.

Your ex-boyfriend was shocked but nevertheless he quickly left. Thank god. After you were absolutely sure he was gone, you pulled away from Kuroo, you cheeks dusted with a light shade of pink.

Kuroo coughed, " So .. ? "

Your face heated up even more remembering just now's event, " I'm really sorry for my actions! Have a good day, goodbye! " you bowed slightly and and out of the class as quickly as possible.

Kuroo didn't even get to say anything as you were too fast. He was silent for a moment before he grazed his lips slowly. A chuckle escaped his as he shook his head, " What an interesting girl. "

- - - - - -

A/N : This is so bad hHh 흫_흫 I feel like there should be a sequel to this but i I don't know! I was honestly lazy I guess lmfao anyway, if many people want a sequel, I'll probably think about it :)