Prologue

If you're looking for something different to read you came to the right place ladies and gentlemen, because I'm proud to be the narrator of this story which is full of zest and won't fail to interest you, however if it does.... I hope you find what you're looking for else where. If you're still here, I'm pleased with your presence.

This book is about a young woman named Shin Ma Ri appointed by a profoundly exucutive gang to spy on a rival gang from the inside. However it won't be so easy for our main character to achieve this, for it comes with so much more.

That particular gang resides in the grounds of.... An all Boys Private School called Burgeon High School. This infamous gang goes by the name Bangtan meaning Bulletproof for their untarnishable reputation and morals. A herd of delinquents with an approximate number of 300 members, lead by the infamous Kim Namjoon, and co-lead by 6 of his right hand men, is what makes Bangtan so powerful.

For the sake of her family, Mari must master the art of masculinity and develop a whole different identity to carry out this mission. Ma Ri will undergo many obstacles to gain Namjoon's trust. Which involves hiding her true gender from Namjoon.... A young delinquent, the worst kind, who still manages to hold an IQ of 140.