iii

My eyes trailed up and soon reached the person I bumped into. Kim Namjoon, his eyes looking down at mine with a smile playing on his face. "There's no need to run." He says, pulling me away from him by my shoulders.

What about this man makes him so dangerous?

"I was just.. r-really hungry!" I say to my defence so suspicions don't interfere.

"Well, you still have 20 minutes left, eat quickly," He kindly speaks before walking away with a wave.

"Oh goodness, this guy is really getting to me." I slap myself on the cheek in an attempt to wake myself up.

(After School)

I walk out of the school and look around for Namjoon who I couldn't spot. I walk out and make my way around hoping I'd discover something. I hear a few voices around the back of the school and go around to see.

"Dude, did you see the new kid? I heard he's Canadian or something like that." One voice says before the sound of a lighter followed. I take a peek at the owners of the voices. They were familiar looking but I couldn't put my finger on it. A tall looking big eyed guy, along with a few smaller guys.

"Yo, no I saw him. And it kind of bothers me." One with a square frame steps towards the one with the cigarette and grabs it from him before dragging a puff from it. "He looks kind of like a girl. How do I say this without being gay....... cute?"

Ew, are these children smoking?

And... they're not talking about me... are they?

"No homo." A cute looking guy with a buzz-cut spoke, making straight eye-contact with the other one.

"Well why are you bringing him up, Chanyeol-ah?" another one asked, I assume that the one who started the conversation about me was named Chanyeol?

"Kim Namjoon took him into the gang without any thought. Or maybe just like what Suho Hyung said... King Joon just likes himself some pretty boys." The Chanyeol guy scoffs with a smirk on his face.

(A/N: Hyung- is an informal term for a male figure that is older. Generally used by males as well. Females use the term Oppa to refer to males older than them.)

"But this is good. If we catch them in some sort of scandal we can use it against them.. right?" A pretty looking guy says as he snatches the cigarette from the other.

These names are ringing a bell. I think I heard these names when I did my research. Could it be the BTS's Ally group? Was it Eggso or something? As I ponder on their names, I lean back on the wall, but to my surprise it was a large metal plate which made a loud sound as it met the wall behind it.

"Someone's there!"

I quickly bolt from the area before they caught up and entered the school before catching my breath. I found something useful! I'm sure Johnny would want to know this. I smile to myself, feeling proud.

"Wow Canada, do you just enjoy running?" Namjoon walks over to me with his friends along side.

"No! I mean yes, but.." As I open my mouth, useless blabber comes out, making myself feel agitated.

"We're heading out to eat, why don't you come along. Think of it as an initiation treat." he then slings his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close.

"Yah, you're just gonna invite everyone you see because I said I'll treat??" Jin says punching Namjoon's shoulder.

"No thank you! I should be on my way anyway, I need to get home." I pull myself away from his grasp and bow, hoping they'd let me go.