01 - It Begins

When Kityana walked to school, eyes were constantly on her. She ignored them and continued on. "Whoa, whoa~" A young boys voice calls out, parting from his biking group of other boys to circle around to Kityana. "Holy shit!" He says after circling her fully twice. "You some sort of model or something?" His thick square glasses warp his eyes.

"For what?" Kityana asks, lip curling naturally. It's just how she speaks when dubious or uncertain. Her accent is thick and he halts in front of her.

"Are you fuckin' Russian?"

"Yes."

"That's hot."

"R-Richie!" A taller boy with the other two who'd been biking with the glasses boy stammers. "L-leave her al-lone."

"Yeah, it's not like she's ever gonna let you in her pants, you idiot." Snarls the smallest boy, hair neatly combed.

"We're gonna be late." lightly warns the curly haired boy.

Richie looks back at the other boys and motions towards Kityana. "Look at her! She's worth being late for! She's hot and foreign!"

"Flattering." Kityana hums, pacing forwards. "But I agree with the curly haired boy. I've no intention of being late on my first day." She passes Richie, who is quick to follow after her.

"Are you like... A mail order bride or something?"

"No."

"Can I marry you then?"

"No."

"What? Come on! I've got a big enough dick."

"I'm 15, you are..?"

"Well, 12, but I'll be 13 soonish."

"And you are claiming to not be a virgin and using that as a pro to a union between us?"

"Well..." His head teeters as the guys follow along, snickering.

"I could bend you in half, boy." She sniffs, flexing her arm in the tight shirt.

"Holy shit!" He can't help but reach over to prod at her bicep. "What do you bench press?"

"More than you look to weigh." She smirks, lowering her arm.

"That's hot."

Amused, Kityana chuckles. "Most men want something they can dominate and call soft."

"Strong chicks like Chun Li are fuckin' Godly." He pinches his fingers to kiss them and move them apart and away from his mouth.

"Chun Li?"

"Video game character." The curly haired boy offers.

"Street Fighter." Corrects Richie. "Best game ever."

"I'll take your word for it." Hums Kityana.

"You ever play it?"

"I've never played any video game." She declines. "My schooling and training always come first."

"Oh my God!" Richie bounces his front tire with excitement. "I have a great idea for our first date!"

Shaking her head, Kityana chuckles. "You don't even know my name."

"I'm Richie Tozier. These assholes are Eddie Kaspbrak, Bill Denbrough, and Stan Uris." He points with his thumb over his shoulder at each.

"Kityana Sorsin."

"Alright Tiana." Grins Richie. "You're gonna need a guide through town, right? And since a date might be too intimidating because of how much everyone loves me, come hang with the guys and I this weekend."