Chapter 1 - Cloudy and Rainy Ideas

A/N: Just to note, Green is the guy, Blue is the girl if you get confused. Decided to upload a completed fic for Feeling haha (with some Lucky of course)

----------

The calming pitter-patter of rain taps on the wet concrete floor. The day was still somewhat bright even with the gray clouds covering the sun. In a few minutes, it seemed that night would come.

On a day like this, most people would relax at home to avoid getting wet in the rain or at least try to stay under cover while going out. Some in the comfort of their own home would find the sound of rain and the view of rain scenery relaxing. The gloomy mood of a rainy day may even bring a person's energy and mood down. A time to rest, clear one's mind, and stay warm and dry.

This is what crosses in the minds of people like Green and Yellow. Instead, they have to endure getting wet outside in the rain to get to their destination. They could go home to avoid the rain or at least find a quiet place where they can avoid and admire the rain from indoors. Unfortunately, there was a reason preventing them from doing so.

A very disruptive reason.

A reason where people might not be affected by the rain or care about what the weather might be. Where someone might make abrupt plans in unsuitable weather.

One of those people is Blue.

Blue, with Red to back her up, had dragged Yellow and Green to get out in public more whether they agreed to it or not.

With Yellow, it was a little easier to convince her. While she felt self-conscious about being in public, she could not bear to let her friend down even if she felt her sadness was an act to get her into going out. She wanted to believe she meant well even with all the trickery.

With Green, it took a long while. That might even be an understatement. It took days of nagging and whining to get him to even consider. Pity for the trickster did not work for him. Having to endure another second of having his phone ring endlessly was a reason that snapped him into going. The other reason made Blue tease him endlessly into frustration.

All that was known was that the four Kanto Dexholders were walking in the rain to get somewhere.

Blue knew what she was doing as the leader of the group.

Red did not know. He trusted Blue would take them somewhere exciting.

Yellow asked once when she was asked to go. When Blue simply said it was a surprise, she decided there was no use to question her any further.

Green got furious when he was not told where they were going. It was hard for him to trust her vagueness and true intentions.

All Blue advised to the clueless trainers was to wear some seductive yet fashionable clothes for the occasion. She also told them that they only needed to bring their transport Pokemon to travel to where they were going and back home.

It was getting darker and colder with each step against the wet pavement.

Yellow shivered even if she had a coat to cover herself. The outfit underneath that Blue helped her pick out revealed skin she was not used to showing. The coat was definitely not enough. She held the coat tighter against herself from the coldness and thoughts of the embarrassing outfit she was wearing.

Through a quivering voice, Yellow asked, "i-it's getting really dark out, Blue. A-Are we close to getting to where you're leading us to?"

Blue giggled. She did not seem fazed by the coldness. "Night time is what fits the purpose of where we're going, Yellow. Don't worry. We're almost there."