Chapter 2 - Nightclub

It was pitch black by the time they arrived at the nightclub. The four trainers had situated themselves on a couch with a table.

Yellow had kept her coat on. She was suffering in the heat from the bright colorful lights and huge crowds of people dancing. What kept her from taking it off was the embarrassment of showing the revealing clothing to random strangers.

Yellow looked at Blue. Confidence exudes from her. She could tell she was in her element. She was definitely not afraid to show off who she was or show off her physique.

Red kept staring at Blue in awe. He was already extremely attracted to the kind of person she is, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of how she dressed and behaved at the moment.

Green's eyes stared lifelessly at the party that was happening in front of his eyes. He felt the lights and the loud music have already started to give him a stronger headache than the one he had from being forcefully dragged into this situation. The obnoxious people that would yell and flirt with each other just made him more frustrated than before. He turned his attention to Yellow. Looking at her would probably make him feel better.

Green could see that Yellow was fidgeting in place in her seat. The sight of her wearing the coat made him realize how hot it really was inside the nightclub. Maybe the heat was also giving him a strong headache. He couldn't believe she was still wearing the coat in this heat. The colorful lights made it hard for him to focus on her face, but he could see that she was turning redder.

Green gently placed his hand on Yellow's shoulder and squeezed it a bit to get her attention. She turned around to see his concerned face. He neared closer to her face to make sure she could hear him from all the blaring music. "Are you feeling alright, Yellow? Aren't you hot from wearing the coat?"

Yellow could hear what he asked, but her full attention was on how close his face was to hers. She did not believe her face could feel hotter and get redder than it already was. "I-I think so, Green..." She was stuck staring at his caring face and alluring and powerful green eyes even if it was hard to see in all the bright lights. She was once again captivated by his presence.

Green noticed that Yellow was observing his face intently, so he started doing the same. Her strikingly bright and innocent yellow eyes and her soft facial expression was hard to look away from. He felt a blush creep on his face. She was always beautiful to him.

He lightly held her cheek to comfort her. He could feel her face warming up. "Make sure you take off your coat if you feel the heat getting to you. I don't want you to get a heat related illness."

She tugged on his sleeve to keep him close. "G-Green, I don't want the illness to happen, but I want to tell you why I've been keeping my coat on..." She figured since the music was loud, no one could really listen to what she wanted to tell him.

He waited to listen intently. "Of course, Yellow. You can tell me anything."

Yellow started to speak, "w-well, since Blue picked out the outfit that I'm wearing, it's too revealing for my liking. I-I've been feel-"

A random woman was yelling at their table. "Hey! What's a handsome hunk doing with a girl as pathetic as that?! You should be spending more time with a girl like me!"

And of course, she was looking directly at Green.

Yellow looked over at the woman. A physique that was similar to Blue's. Radiated confidence. Her words struck her immensely. Maybe nobody would be able to love her. Her heart sank. She wondered if she really deserved someone like Green. She lacked confidence. Her physique wasn't ideal. She would probably disappoint him. Her self esteem was at an all time low. Now she was sure she did not want to take her coat off. Maybe she deserved the heat related illness.