Good Morning - LiLo

Liam

I woke up feeling completely energized. I felt soft arms wrapped around me, engulfing me into a sweet embrace. There was no place I would have rather been. 

I opened my eyes to reveal Louis' angelic face sleeping soundly just a few inches above my head. I was cuddled into his chest, basking in his warm embrace. He was breathing softly, a slight smile formed at his lips. The sunlight peeking from the curtains kissed the ends of his feathery brown hair, highlighting his face in gold. 

"Stop staring," he said, now smiling. His voice dripped with sleep, creating a husky tone. My heart fluttered.

I felt my face grow hot. 

"I wasn't," I defended, shutting my eyes tightly.

"Yes you were... My face was heating up from your hot stare..."

I smiled idiotically, burying my face in his chest, breathing in his scent, the smell of pure sunshine and warmth. I felt him kiss my head softly.

"What shall we do today?" he asked.

"Well, the lads invited us to the amusement park, but I'd rather stay in bed with you the whole day."

When I was done speaking, I kissed his chest, trailing kisses all the way up to his jaw, stopping short of his lips. He rolled onto his back and sighed.

"Well, that is a very tempting idea..."

I smiled. Who knew that I, Liam Payne, was the master of persuasion?