Dominating The Deck♠️♣️♥️♦️🃏

After leaving Deckard Xavianna takes a flight back home to LA

After leaving Deckard Xavianna takes a flight back home to LA.... ever since finding out about Dom's family home being destroyed by a bomb Deckard planted on his porch she and Luke had been working on getting it rebuilt to look exactly like it once did and out of the two of them she knew it the best to her surprise even Deckard poured some money into the remodel but that was only after he found out who Dom was to her and he wasn't doing it for Dom but for Xavi for he knew he owed her for a LOT of things including putting her life in danger not once but THREE times so far.... maybe more.... Dom didn't find out that Xavi left until he got back from his "meet" with Deckard and he was pissed he was also surprised to see that his house was being worked on there were construction vehicles and equipment everywhere he sensed her standing behind him as he stared at his Charger in his garage and he turns around and asks "is this your doing!?!"  she replies "mine and Luke's.... with Sam supervising!"  he chuckles softly "don't laugh! that girls a perfectionist! not only that but she has her dads tough exterior which means she also has his soft interior which may or may not work out for her in the long run but she's pretty scary nonetheless!"  she scolds making him laugh "I'll let you get back to whatever your doing.... I've got stuff to do anyway!"  she tells him then turns around and starts to walk away until she feels him grip her arm and spin her around then his lips meet hers and don't let go and once again her body ends up laying on the hood of his Charger as he makes love to her like he hasn't seen her in half a decade and wanted to show her just how much he still loves her "you're coming right?!"  he asks "the man who gets pissed when I put myself in danger for him wants me to put myself in danger anyway!.... what are the odds?!"  she replies he chuckles then kisses her lips as he thrusts into her with every ounce of power that resides in his muscular form as fast and as deep as he possibly could while kissing her lips and teasing her breasts with his hands and listening to her soft sensual erotic moans.... even though he hated it there was a part of him that loved it when she pushed herself away it only made him want her more that desperate desire he needed to feed and feed it he did for as long as she allowed him too.... after all he did have one last ride and fight to prepare for.... he was just glad that she was still with him for part of him feared she would leave him completely for going against someone she still cared for.... not that Deckard gave him much choice.... though if he really truly thought about it she wasn't that type of person Deckard gave her a lot of reasons to hate him (Deckard himself) as well.... killing and putting her friends lives in danger, putting HER life in danger etc etc.... this time Dom figured she'd be safe for he wasn't going to allow her to leave the car he just needed her by his side for comfort and moral support.... Deckard sees Xavi once again in the passenger seat of Dom's car as the two men stare each other down while sitting in their cars on top of a parking structure "sorry about this love!"  he says softly as he and Dom once again try to make their cars become Kissing Gouramis Dom once again pops a Wheelie as he has done so many times before and his car eats Deckard's car Dom picks up his sawed off shotgun and shoots the floor by Xavi's feet.... which she had moved out of the way and put on her seat so that he doesn't accidentally shoot her toes off.... "well gee Luke I wish you were here.... you're missin all the fun!"  she says into her Bluetooth headset and she hears Luke laugh into her ear she shrinks into her seat hugging her body as close as she could to the back of it as bullets come flying through the floor and hit the roof of Dom's car and it all starts to sink in as Dom begins to realize what a TERRIBLE idea it was to bring her with him but she just kept talking to Luke through her headset which kept her calm "we're ok for now but Letty and the others might need you"  she tells Luke as he listens to a police report and figures out why they "might need" him he hangs up then informs his daughter that he's "gotta go to work" and leaves her with Elena once again.... "so you brought her again did you?!"  Deckard asks Dom once they were out of their cars and standing face to face "she's staying in the car this is just between you and me!"  Dom replies "oh really!?!"  Deckard asks nodding towards Dom's Charger where Xavi was sitting on the hood like she was relaxing in a lounge chair on the beach "what!?!.... you weren't expecting me to stay in a confined space while on top of another confined space that might just crumble once you guys finish showing off did you!?!.... I'm going to watch the "show" properly all I'm missing is popcorn and a soda!"  Xavi asks as Dom turns and looks at her "there's the woman I know.... sarcastic to the bitter end!"  Deckard mutters softly as Dom chuckles then the two men rush towards each other and attack using their "weapons" Deckard using two pieces of his destroyed car and Dom a long wrench and a crowbar they stay by Deckard's car so that she doesn't accidentally get hit.....