Chapter 4

As soon as I ran into my house, I hid in the closet. I knew that I couldn't hide forever, but I needed to to think about the consequences. I knew that the school would call my mom, heck, the cops might even call her, or even go to her job to tell her.
My heart started to sink. What have I done? I felt like a monster. The girls did have it coming, but I didn't need to hurt them. I was just angry about their actions. I stayed in the closet for about an hour, crying. I finally came out of the closet, since apparently, nobody was around. I started watching tv.
      Supernatural was on the TNT channel, and I thought watching the show right now was pretty ironic, since you know what just happened.
After a few hours, my mom called me. When I saw her caller ID, my heart sank again, and I wanted to throw up. Even though I didn't want to, I answered her. When she started to talk to me, I instantly regretted my decision.
      "Why would you do that, young lady?! You will not be happy when I come home, you understand?! And what is this about you having powers?! Do you know what that was about?!" My mom was yelling through the phone.
      "It's a long story, and I actually do have powers." I answered her, knowing she would panic about my powers, if she even believed I had them.
"What the crap do you mean! Violet Juliet Stevenson, What is going on?!" My mom shouted at me.
As soon as I started to tell her the story of what happened, a knock came at the door, and I was terrified. I was scared that the teachers came to my house, or the cops.
With my mom still on the phone, I went and opened the door.

      A man was standing there. He looked like the kind of man that worked for someone special. He was wearing a suit, with sleek shoes. He was also wearing sunglasses. There were two men standing next to him, wearing the same thing that the other man was wearing. They all looked blank.
      "We would appreciate you getting off the phone, so we can talk." The main guy said to me, with no emotion.
      "Yes, sir." I said back, hanging up on my mom, knowing that I would regret doing that later.
      I then let them in the house, where the worst thing was about to happen.