Prologue

SASHA

"I'm a damn idiot to get on this damn dating app. Now, I am actually about to be in his hotel room." I said to myself. I should have taken a shot before I even got to this hotel. He's only in town for a night, so I might as well do this tonight.

I walked in my heels down the halls and looked for the room "345," and I felt like my heart was racing as I finally approached the door. I lifted my hand to knock on the door.

The door opened slightly, and I watched as Kazuchika Okada appeared at the door without his shirt. I wanted to get on my knees and taste him right there. I might as well have fun since it's a one time deal.

"Beautiful," Okada said, as he leaned against the door and I smiled widely like an idiot. It's been a minute since I've had male attention, and I am sure as soon as he touches me, I'll be wet like the ocean.

"Thank you," I batted my eyelashes. I'm not exactly sure how this is going to go, but I can only imagine what he'll do.

My eyes moved down to his bulge, and I can tell he's hard for me. I've always found him attractive and was curious to know what kind of guy he's like. We've talked for a few days on the app, so I know a little bit about him.

"Come in," Okada moved back from the door and allowed me to enter into his space. As I walked by him, he smells so good. It's not a cologne that I'm used to smelling, but it feels manly. He closed the door behind him and pushed me up against the wall.

"You didn't wear panties, right?" He pinned my hands with one hand against the wall, and with the other, he cupped my pussy outside of my dress. He was so aggressive that it turned me on. It scared me a little, but in the right way.

I shook my head slowly with a grin on my face. "No, I did what you asked."

"Good," he rubbed my pussy again and then reached under my dress. My juices dripped onto his hand, and he licked his finger and then shoved his finger inside of my mouth. I tasted my juices off of his fingers.

This shit is so hot right now. I still can't believe I got on this app only because Bayley told me she had fun on here. I had to give it a try.

Okada kissed me on my lips, and it wasn't sloppy. But, slow and passionate. It felt good to not jump into sex without some foreplay. "Gosh, you make me so wet."

"Yes, I do. You are soaked," Okada lifted me so quickly and put me on his shoulder. He started to eat my pussy, just like this. Thankfully, the ceiling was high enough for him to do this. He is giving me unforgettable moments.

He devoured on my pussy, and this cocky fucker walked around the hotel room while he's eating my pussy. I know I am small, but this shit is exhilarating to get head while on his shoulders. I love a strong ass man, and after breaking up with Finn, I need this.

"Oh my god, your tongue. Okada.. you're fucking amazing—" I couldn't say anything else I felt myself cumming so quickly. That was a first because it would take my past guys forever to make me cum. Especially from head, and it would be frustrating that I would fake it to end it.

Okada placed me on the shower sink and took a moment to look at himself in the mirror. The man is fucking gorgeous and has a pretty nice body. I've seen his work, and he can go in the ring. He removed his pants while I watched him closely.